This event and thread made and organized by SWV Event Director @Louie
Event Description: Week 2
- Joining us? I think you should. Jet off with this SWV exclusive series this week departing for Las Vegas, a city renowned for its vibrant nightlife, Vegas boasts fine dining, shopping and entertainment, this urban city is sure to impress.
- Southwest Virtual would like to invite you to experience Race to the Capital, our signature event series dedicated to traversing the most iconic destinations, spectacular airports, and challenging approaches across the USA, Mexico and The Caribbean. Be part of the journey every other week as we pick up where we last left off.
Los Angeles/KLAX to Las Vegas/KLAS
- Server: Expert Server [EX]
- Region: North America
- Start Information: 22/12/2018 @ 19:30[z]
- End Information: 22/12/2018 @ 20:30[z]
- Flight Time: 0h45m
Air Frame : Any Southwest Aircraft
Distance: 236 [NM]
Block Fuel: 7051 [KG]
Departure Runway: 25R
Arrival Runway: 26R
Cruise Altitude: FL290 @ M0.78
2000 ft. /min @ 250 kts until FL110
2000 ft. /min @ 300 kts until FL280
1000 ft. /min @ M 0.84 until FL330
Begin Descent 160NM from Destination
-1800ft. /min @ M .80 until FL180
-1800ft. / min @ 310kts until FL110
-1800ft. / min @ 230 kts until FL040
KLAX PEVEE HOLTZ OSHNN CAHIL ZOOMM SEBBY PLAYY 3428N/11713W ARCUS YELAH MISEN CLARR 3542N/11539W SKEBR KEPEC IPUMY NIPZO SUNST KIMME CHIPZ POKRR PRINO KLAS
Flightplan may change on the day of the event based on weather conditions.
- Airspace at both the departing and arriving airports may become very busy due to the high volume of traffic; however we do ask that you follow ATC instructions at all times, failure to do so could result in consequences.
- Only pushback once instructed to do so.
- Ensure a safe distance between aircraft is kept on pushback, when taxiing, departing, at cruise and on descent.
T1 Gate 9: @Louie //
T1 Gate 11A: @CaptJackson //
T1 Gate 11B: @Cargo
T1 Gate 12A: @Playr_Mar //
T1 Gate 12B: @Tristan_Stanford //
T1 Gate 13: @Beljany //
T1 Gate 14: @J33ST3R //
T1 Gate 15: @Devon_Mo_piedmont114
T1 Gate 16: @joslleymiguel_holand
T1 Gate 17A @Plane-Train-TV //
T1 Gate 17B:
T1 Gate 18A:
T1 Gate 18B:
// Indicates SWV QuickGate Sign-Up
About Southwest Virtual
Southwest Virtual is a new take on the original VA structure. We have two main divisions, one for pilots and passengers. We allow members of the community to book and “fly” with us while still providing an unparalleled experience to our pilots. With over 1,200 routes, and advanced and modern fleet, new crew center, active Slack channel, daily group flights, weekly events, and much more, SWV is the perfect place for a seasoned VA-veteran or first time VA pilot. Whether it be in the cockpit or the cabin, come join us and see what Southwest Virtual is all about!
Southwest Virtual Event Etiquette