Southwest Virtual I Operations Suspended Until Global

Southwest Virtual Is Temporarily Closed As We Prepare For Global Flight

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is my pleasure to introduce to you the brand-new Southwest Virtual Airlines. Unfortunatley, our former CEO @Captain_Rojas had to step down from his post, so I will be taking his place. Before we move on I would like to thank him for all he has done, and he will be forever missed by the team! We have many improvements that are on their way, keep reading for more information.

New Features

• Our brand new website can be found here. A fresh start deserves a fresh website. We now have a PIREP Filing Center for our pilots and a new and updated look.

• Our Introductory Pilot Program; This is a training program that will allow members of the community who are not yet at Grade 3 to join the VA. We will take you through a training course on how to properly fly a 737. When you’re ready, you will be given the full membership status! Any questions regarding the program can be directed to one of our chief pilots. (See below)

• Social Media Accounts; Our Instagram account is here! Now you’ll never miss updates regarding your favorite Virtual Airline. The pages will feature screenshots from our members and any news updates!

• Lots more great features; In the months leading up to global we will be updating and tweaking our VA so it is global ready. Stay tuned for updates!

Routes

At Southwest Virtual, we don’t want our pilots to get tired flying the same old routes, so that is why we give you a plethora of options. We operate in all continental US regions with LAX in Southern California and Midway Airport in Chicago being our largest hubs. Our full list of routes can be found here.

Fleet

We don’t see the need for large jumbo jet passenger aircraft, so we fly the modest Boeing 737-700 and Boeing 737-800 aircraft on all routes. Information about our fleet can be found here.

Requirements

• Must own a Live or Live+ Subscription

• Must be at least 12 years of age

• Grade 3 or above is preferred. Applicants that are Grade 2 and below must pass our IPP.

See what you like? Meet the requirements? That’s great, join us now by filing out the application located on the apply section of our website and our Chief Pilot will contact you shortly thereafter. We hope to see you flying with us soon!

Staff

CEO: @CaptJackson
More positions available soon

If you have any questions, please let myself or one of our staff members know. On behalf of the entire team, Welcome to the new Southwest Virtual!

13 Likes

Any staff positions open?

1 Like

Please see PM

I submitted a application for southwest just now but I couldn’t apply because it said error when I put in my flight time.

1 Like

I believe there was a maximum amount of time you could enter on the question. I have changed it, if you would like to try again

Good luck SWA!

3 Likes

Thank you @BrunoC

2 Likes

I have submitted an application!

1 Like

Wonderful, our chief pilot will be in touch shortly!

1 Like

Thank you! So excited to hopefully be with Southwest VA!

2 Likes

Quick question. I can still fly other planes when I want right?

I you are flying a Southwest route, and want credit for it, you must use one of our aircraft. If you are not, you can fly whatever aircraft!

1 Like

Ok. Just checking.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/swvirtualif Here is the link to add to the topic for the Instagram Page

1 Like

Good luck from United Virtual!

1 Like

Thanks @Blizzard!

1 Like

Application sent!

2 Likes

Wonderful, we will contact you shortly!

1 Like

Good luck from KLM Virtual Airlines @CaptJackson

1 Like

Thank you @Thomas_Ralph