Southwest Virtual celebrates 6 years here at Infinite Flight! For over 2,200 days, we have strived to bring the best pilot experience among all other VAs! Sure, we have had our ups and downs as everyone does, but our HEART for our pilots (and their LUV for us) keeps us going! Always ready, always improving!
We take pride in simple, easy to understand, and transparent operations at Southwest Virtual. It helps our pilots always know what’s going on and it’s one of the reasons they LUV us so much!
Our Flare Crew Center is a prime example of how simple and easy we operate 😎.
Discord is our main form of communication, from talking with your fellow pilots, to staying up to date on VA happenings, or even showing off; it’s all in one place!
The team here at Southwest Virtual is never short of the friendly LUV you’ll come to expect here. They are always excited to see the achievements of our pilots! You’ll see them bragging about how awesome our pilots are, working hard nearly every day, and making Southwest Virtual the best it can be! The list below outlines our staff and how they can help you best!
|Vice President||@Appalachian_Airlines||VA Administration|
|Operations Director||@Chaseelliottfan9WG||Events, Codeshare, Daily Ops|
|Head of HR/PR||@GenAv_IF||VA Docs, Records, Complaints|
|Chief Pilot||Vacant||Pilot Supervisor, Pilot Programs, PiReps|
|HR Agents||Vacant||Assist Head of HR/PR|
|Recruiter||Vacant||Assist Application Management|
|Pilot Supervisors||@Jayknowstheway||Assist Chief Pilot|
We know you aren’t happy with rank restrictions. Other VAs might not get that, but we do. That’s why, for a sixth year, there are no rank restrictions on our routes, codeshares, or fleet. Climb the ranks. Show it off. Fly what you want, where you want. Feel the LUV yet?
|Second Officer||10-25 Hours|
|First Officer||25-50 Hours|
|Senior First Officer||50-75 Hours|
|Senior Captain||125-200 Hours|
|ATP Captain||200-300 Hours|
Operated by 5000 airlines, in 200 countries, and with 50 years of record-setting production… We LUV our Boeing 737-700s and 737-800s. The 737 is a highly capable airframe that has graced the skies since before most of us were born. People say their car makes a statement about who they are. We are lucky at Southwest Virtual to fly the Cadillac of the skies. Here’s to hoping the newest generation MAX series makes its way to the IF skies soon!
You can fly in style using any of our six Southwest liveries!
Boeing 737-700 “Canyon Blue”
Boeing 737-800 “Heart”
We have painstakingly updated our route database to include each and every route flown by Southwest. That means new pilots get immediate access to over 1,900 real-world routes with no rank restrictions!
Taking 30 minutes or less, some routes don’t even allow you to break out the peanuts and soda! Others clocking in at 6 hours will have you hoping the lavatory is empty! From the islands of Hawaii to the shores of New England… From the land of 10,000 lakes in Minnesota to the clear blue water of Aruba… North, East, Southwest … We’ll take you there!
Additionally, we have dug up our historic AirTran routes for our pilots! That’s over 350 historic routes on the Boeing 717 and 737-700 all exclusively for our pilots!
We are regularly updating and maintaining our route database. There are new SWA routes with service starting in 2023 which will be added, and we offer over 500 Codeshare routes. We work hard expanding our route network for our pilots! Can you FEEL THE LUV yet?
We have many wonderful codeshare partners! We’ve listed them below!
We have many Pilot Programs for our pilots to participate in! From our weekly Airports of the Week, to Career mode and Rapid Rewards, to Friday Night Flights and exclusive SouthwestVirtual only events, there’s always something for our pilots to do!
We knew you would.
Don’t worry, submitting your application is quick and easy. We want to fly with you as soon as possible.
Application Requirements →
- An Infinite Flight Community account in good standing with at least Trust Level 1
- An active Infinite Flight Pro subscription and minimum Grade 3 status
- Ability to access Discord
- A minimum of 13 years of age
- Not listed on the IFVARB/IFC Blacklist
- Pass a written examination and check-ride
- A 12-month violation rate NOT TO EXCEED 0.20
At SWVA, we maintain very high standards for pilot skill, professionalism, and regulatory compliance. If we discover a history of discipline, including suspensions, on the IFC or by IFVARB, the application may be denied. If an applicant is found to be on the IFVARB Blacklist or cannot fulfill all requirements outlined above, the application will be denied.
Application Guidelines →
- Please ensure that you can receive Private Messages on the IFC. If we cannot message you, we cannot complete your application.
- Please be patient! We make sure each and every applicant gets the attention and care they deserve, and we maintain high standards for our crew. You should receive a private message on IFC within 5 days of submitting your application.
- If you don’t receive a response within 5 days, send @VixenKasai a message! It is possible your IFC profile was not correctly linked in your application, or on rare occasions, an application gets processed incorrectly. Please do not message this VA account, as it is not routinely monitored.
- Please do not submit a duplicate application. This just makes it harder for us to process your application and delays everybody else’s applications!
- Please use private messages for all communications about your application. We keep your application information confidential, except when required for regulatory purposes to release information to IFC Staff or IFVARB. If you have a question about your application specifically, please ask your recruiter in IFC private messages.
- If you have a question about SWVA or the application process in general, feel free to post here!
We can’t wait to share the LUV with you. Remember, Heart Sets Us Apart!
Southwest Virtual is not affiliated with Southwest Airlines Co. The use of any images, graphics, and media which may be its intellectual property is coincidental and not intended for commercial use. Any such trademark or copyright shall remain with the original owner.
All other images, graphics, and media are the intellectual property of Southwest Virtual Airlines and certain affiliates.
The use or reuse of this property without explicit written consent is not permitted. All Rights Reserved.