Southwest Virtual | Heart Sets Us Apart | Now Recruiting Pilots

Is the VA still active?

3 Likes

Yes we are still active, are you waiting for an application response?

4 Likes

Yep. Been waiting to Join for a long long time.

5 Likes

Okay, @angrybird should get with you soon, I will contact him to make sure he sees your application.

4 Likes

Thanks! If you scroll up you will see 6days back.

3 Likes

I have created an event involving Southwest Airlines here! Feel free to join!

Yes, I know this is off-topic, but it does relate to Southwest Airlines and this is Southwest Virtual Airlines.

3 Likes

I booked a flight. When will I get the info?

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken you’ll be emailed or PMd on the IFC.

3 Likes

Yeah, I booked a flight with SWVA once, you will get emailed.

2 Likes

Do VAs comit you to only their routes, or could I ocasonaly fly an A380 around the world😎

1 Like

At SWVA, we are i’d say very strict on sticking to our routes. Just like any other VA. And i’m pretty sure a lot of VA’s don’t have A380’s in their fleet;)

2 Likes

Well I am saying are you comiting all your flights to the VA or can you do flights outside the VA?

1 Like

Just because your in a VA doesn’t mean you have to fly under them every time. So to answer your question: yes you can still fly outside of the VA

5 Likes

Sorry for the miss understanding Meteorology, wasnt umplying flying an A380 for SWA

2 Likes

No, your fine I got the joke lol. It would be strange for somebody to do that for VA’s who don’t have them:)

3 Likes

You can be in multiple VA’s at once and still fly where you want (not within the va) so you don’t feel restricted all the time.

4 Likes

I love Southwest! Nice website and thread, keep it up!

4 Likes

Just applied on your site

4 Likes

I applied too, sorry for the confusion

4 Likes

Is there a place I can see all the routes?

3 Likes