Southwest Virtual | Heart Sets Us Apart | New Codeshares!

One of the best VAs ever. A must join VA. The new crew center is really cool. Good work all staff there!!!

1 Like

Hey uhm, can I reapply? I kinda applied but then forgot about it for some reason. Possible?

Sorry for the delay in response. As of right now, we are not accepting any applicants. Stay tuned for an announcement.

So can we do flights with partnership airlines for our SWVA flights? like… will they count?

We do currently have codeshare flights that will count for your SWVA hours.

Is Southwest Virtual still accepting applications?

2 Likes

I am happy to be a member of SWVA

1 Like

Hi SWA1997

1 Like

does southwest va still take applications?

1 Like

Hi @Butter1, we will be posting some information at the turn of the year. We have went through and currently are going through a restructuring so the applications are on hold right now. Once we have new staff in place, we will open the app process back up. My expectation is shortly after the new year. Hopefully at that point, you will possibly be interested in joining our VA. :)

Thank you!

Heart sets us apart
Co-CEO SWVA

2 Likes

@IFA_Mitch Sorry for the lengthy delay, please see above post. Thanks so much! Hope to see you soon.

I am currently in a VA but I always try to be in the best VA I can be in. Cant wait to see what you can do.

2 Likes

I just applied!

1 Like

@bbrockairbus this is what @OKCFlight86 said I hope to see u in our VA soon

1 Like

@bbrockairbus I would love to fly with u in our va Soon

@SWA1997 alright, well once I get accepted we should definitely do some flights!

1 Like

Were can you apply or can people even apply?

1 Like

@Butter1, @OKCFlight86 will get to u soon
Thanks for ur patience

@Butter1 I tagged you in message above. Currently not accepting any applications. We are working on things. Please be patient.

I appreciate your interest along with @bbrockairbus. We look forward to the time we can accept your applications. :)

3 Likes

I thought somthing happend

2 Likes