Southwest Virtual | Heart Sets Us Apart | Book Now!

After months of preparation and hard work, Southwest Virtual is pleased to announce that we are re-launching ahead of the Global Flight Release! With features that are not only aimed to hire pilots, but also attract virtual passengers, we are your Virtual Airline from the Cockpit to the Cabin!

Pilots

Pilots are the cornerstone of any VA, including ours. That is why we have many new features to bring to the table, especially as we integrate Global Flight into our day-to-day operations. As of now, we operate 39 routes in eight regions, with our Boeing 737-700 and Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Complete with a PIREP Filing Center, Communication App, and a dedicated team of pilots and staff, Southwest Virtual is the perfect place for a seasoned VA veteran, or a first-time pilot. Below is our full fleet and routes.

[details=Routes]Charlotte, NC
(WN1) KCLT-KAGS
(WN2) KCLT-KCAE
(WN3) KCLT-KFLO
(WN4) KAGS-KCAE
(WN5) KAGS-KFLO
(WN6) KCAE-KFLO

Chicago, IL
​​(WN7) KMDW-KMKE
(WN8) KMDW-KCMI
(WN9) KMDW-KBMI
(WN10) KMDW-KPIA
(WN11) KMDW-KDBQ
(WN12) KMKE-KPIA
(WN13) KMKE-KMLI
(WN14 KMKE-KBMI

Denver, CO
(WN15) KDEN-KCOS
(WN16) KDEN-KASE
(WN17) KDEN-KEGE

New York
(WN18) KEWR-KISP
(WN19) KEWR-KSWF
(WN20) KLGA-KISP
(WN21) KLGA-KSWF
(WN22) KLGA-KEWR

San Francisco
(WN23) KOAK-KSFO
(WN24) KOAK-KSCK

Seattle, WA
​(WN25) KSEA-KPDX
(WN26) KSEA-KPAE
(WN27) KPDX-KPAE

Southern California
​(WN28) KLAX-KSAN
(WN29) KLAX-KPSP
(WN30) KLAX-MMTJ
(WN31) KPSP-KSAN
(WN32)KSAN-KONT
(WN33) KSAN-KBUR

South Florida
​(WN34) KFLL-KTPA
(WN35) KFLL-KPBI
(WN36) KFLL-KSRQ
(WN37) KFLL-KRSW
(WN38) KTPA-KRSW
(WN39) KTPA-KSRQ
(WN40) KPBI-KRSW
(WN41) KPBI-KSRQ[/details]

[details=Fleet]Fleet

• Boeing 737-700 (Canyon Blue)
  • Boeing 737-700 (Heart) (2014)
  • Boeing 737-800 (Canyon Blue)[/details]

Global
The upcoming Global release is an exciting feature for not only the community, but also our VA. SWV’s Global Department is already hard at work making sure our pilots have all they need to fly across the country. Pilots will have all routes operated by Southwest Virtual IRL. Each route will contain a Callsign to be used with that route and a specific aircraft in addition to an estimated flight time and distance so pilots know what they’re getting into before they takeoff 😉 We will also have an aircraft database so pilots can “fly” their favorite Southwest State Livery, or one of our vintage “Corndog” aircraft. Airport Information including runway length, width, surface, and approach equipment as well as gates so we don’t park at United’s terminal will be provided for each city in our flight network. You can view progress of our Global Project here.

Passengers/Cargo

We are also pleased to introduce our brand-new booking department! You can now book a ticket and fly anywhere in Southwest Virtual’s flight network. Simply book, check-in, and fly. Each passenger will receive a boarding pass, flight itinerary, and some drink coupons if you’re lucky 😉 Our cargo department will also ship any package you might have to and from some select destinations. See the page below for more information on our Booking Department.

Example Boarding Pass

Book Below:
http://swvirtualif.weebly.com/book1.html

Rapid Rewards
We offer a Rapid Rewards program for our frequent fliers. Enjoy special deals, priority security and boarding, and free drinks on the house. Sign up for an account today!

http://swvirtualif.weebly.com/rapid-rewards.html

Company Structure

Staff
Southwest Virtual has a committed staff team to ensure we meet the needs of all our pilots and staff. Here are our current staff members:

Chief Executive Officer, Events Coordinator: @CaptJackson
Chief Operating Officer: @CaptCurt
Director, Booking Department: @L.A.Aviation
Director, Media Department: Vacant

Media

Next Event

That’s our VA for ya! Like what you see? Sign up today on the page below. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We hope to see you flying with this unique VA soon. After all, Heart Sets Us Apart.

http://swvirtualif.weebly.com/apply.html

This post is IFVARB approved.

27 Likes

Thanks @JRRaviation
Will do

3 Likes

Haha, I guess it is pretty coincidental that I just flew on [SouthWest Airlines] (https://mobile.southwest.com/) a few short moments ago…

8 Likes

Lucky you ;) Hope you enjoyed your Easter flight on SWA ❤️💛💙

3 Likes

Congrats, this thread is extremely detailed - I can tell you’re going to do well in the VA world.

5 Likes

Funny. I’m on a Southwest flight right now 😂

6 Likes

Just applied for Media Director!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. It’s been a long time in the making, we weren’t going to put together a two-sentenced thread if you know what I mean 😂[quote=“ChefSkittlez, post:7, topic:110988, full:true”]
Funny. I’m on a Southwest flight right now 😂
[/quote]

Enjoy your free TV![quote=“JRRaviation, post:8, topic:110988, full:true”]
Just applied for Media Director!
[/quote]

Just got the notification :) I look forward to reviewing your application.

2 Likes

Without a doubt this is one of the most single impressive VAs I have seen in a while. Dude the booking platform is amazing! I just booked a flight for Denver to Aspen tomorrow. Can’t wait to receive my boarding pass. If this works all out I will have to get in a secret convo with you about something ;)

3 Likes

Damn well it is. Great work! @CaptJackson

5 Likes

Wonderful thread! May I ask a question, how do the “rewards” work and the “booking a flight” section work? Is it just a section to book a flight virtually, or do you actually fly the route that you book in IF? Thanks and keep up the good work! @CaptCurt @CaptJackson

2 Likes

As pilots, will we be able to pick which hubs we operate out of?

1 Like

Apologies for the late response, was at Easter dinner. Before I answer y’alls questions, I would like to give a special shoutout and thanks to @CaptCurt for the Booking Department idea. We look forward to serving all of our passengers. Now some answers:

@SkyHighGuys We hope you enjoy your flight, once you reach Aspen you’ll receive an email with a feedback form, fill it out and let us know how we did :)

@NEO Thank you to you and your team. Every interaction I’ve had with the IFVARB has been quick and professional. Thanks for all the work you do for all VAs.

@Brandon_K Once you sign up for a Rapid Rewards account, you earn points for each flight you take (We have a point to miles flown calculation we use.) You also enjoy free Drink Coupons for every 15 one-way flights you fly with us!

@Jake_Hiland Yes you will! You can choose from one of our 24 operating bases!

Thanks for all the support from the community members. Today has been a great launch day and look forward to serving our pilots and passengers.

3 Likes

So I can book a flight even if I’m not a pilot for SW? Sorry for the confusion… @CaptJackson

Correct the Booking Department and Rapid Rewards Program is open to everyone SWV member or not :)

1 Like

Now do we fly the flight or does on SWA member fly it and we can track it on LiveFlight and get the report at the end?

3 Likes

Right now, it will be a little bit of both. Since we just launced, our pilot count is on the low side, so we might not have enough staff to work all flights. As we get a larger crew, we will transition to a Track-Only system.

1 Like

Roger that :) thank you for answering

1 Like

Absolutely amazing! Great job! 👌

2 Likes

Nice work guys! Very detailed, clean, and professional. :)

2 Likes