Southwest, Southwest, everywhere there’s a Southwest 737 😂

I took these screenshots in the first IFC event at the new 3D KMDW. Dang, it’s busy out there!

1. This airport is packed, must be quite the workload for IFATC, props to them 😎
  2. There’s something magical about seeing all those tails, they’re all the same
  3. Poor Delta, my man’s the odd one out, and so far away from his Atlanta home
  4. I wonder who could tell what the livery of the day at Chicago Midway is today 🧐
  5. V1… Rotate!

Which was your favorite one? :)

0 voters

11 Likes

That’s me in number #5

1 Like

Woa, I can really smell those pixels at number 2 and 3. Jokes aside, it looks so cool, wished I was part of it!

2 Likes

The Volaris? I don’t see how you could tell yourself apart otherwise 😂

All the pixels

1 Like

I’m the one canyon 737-700

1 Like

I’ve been sitting for like 3 hours

1 Like

I think you’ve hosted one of the most successful community events in IF history, good job!

Thanks but it was @AviatorDan and the team who helped get it popular by starting the stream here soon

1 Like

Jesus you’re right, I’ve never seen an airport so full

2 Likes

picture no 4 is the plane grounded? 🤔

2 Likes

Rotation into the air

1 Like

Oh my imagine spawning there with your airplane count set to very high using an older device. The fps must be horrible…

2 Likes

You’re assuming that you can spawn in, which is a big assumption. I’ve been trying to spawn back in for the last ten minutes, all the gates are full and I’m not quick enough to catch those who become available. It’s hopeless. I’ve got an event for one of my VAs in an hour anyways, so I guess that’s it for me.

2 Likes