Southwest "New Mexico One" Boeing 737-7H4 (New Tail)

Very pretty airplane.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is the first livery I’ve voted for, since they aren’t usually that important to me, but man, I love that plane…

1 Like

It’s too good!

1 Like

I can spare a vote, be sure to vote for my thread of Florida One as well. These two would look great together

1 Like

I’ll clear some of my votes:)

1 Like

I’d like to see Lone Star One before this for so many reasons.

1 Like

Umm this is the New Mexico One Livery by the way…

1 Like

Duh. Thats why I said I want to see Lone Star One before “this”.

1 Like

So you can take that reply to the Lone Star One thread.

No. Because there is no need to comment on the Lone Star One thread.

1 Like

Didn’t really imply that you wanted the New Mexico One because it had nothing to do with that comment.

Video credit to PsychicRailfanner

Cool video of the “New Mexico One” landing in San Diego!

1 Like

Great livery! A long time ago when I was a kid, I saw this plane fly overhead when my parents were driving around. I clearly remember it being this livery. That was when Southwest had a decent size presence in Manchester, NH before they cut down their routes since they moved to Boston. They’re still a big airline here in Manchester regardless.

I hope Southwest sends this plane again soon. I saw Florida One and Tennessee One as well.

1 Like

Yes you might get lucky, lately I’ve only seen it on routes in the central US and the east coast! Thanks for the support Daniel!

1 Like

Personally I think that southwest’s Lone star one livery is the best but that because I’m from Texas, and I would still love to see more southwest liveries like this one.sadly I’m out of votes though:(

1 Like

We all have our favorites:) Thanks for the support on this amazing livery though!

Yes, hopefully it’ll make its way to Manchester, NH soon :).
I’d love to video all the special liveries that fly into KMHT and make a compilation of them :)

1 Like

That’d make for a pretty sick video!

As someone born in New Mexico, this would definitely be an amazing addition!

1 Like

You grew up in a very beautiful place! Thanks for the support!