Southwest "New Mexico One" Boeing 737-7H4 (New Tail)

Southwest Airlines’s New Mexico One B737-7H4 (N781WN)

Taken by Der Kolner via JetPhotos.com

Southwest Airlines is a low cost American airline that is head quartered in Dallas, Texas. Some of their operating bases are Chicago-Midway, Baltimore, Phoenix, San Diego, Denver, etc. They fly mainly all over the country and Hawaii! Southwest has over 700 aircraft in their fleet and they have one of the biggest fleets in the world!

As many of some of you know, Southwest Airlines holds a big part of me because I fly them so much! So why not request Southwest’s best looking livery! I fly Southwest every year and most of those trips consist of going to Albuquerque, New Mexico. So Southwest + New Mexico = the best looking livery!

Extra Info

Thanks for reading! Drop a comment or a vote if you like this livery!

yes I know there is another topic on this but I am requesting the new tail on this

Absolutely beautiful livery. I would love to see this added.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support Dylan!

Beautiful livery
1+ vote

1 Like

Thanks for it Jack!

1 Like

Love the flag and livery!

+1 vote

1 Like

Thanks Luke😌

1 Like

U live in NM?

1 Like

No I travel there every year:)

1 Like

For what? Balloon festival

1 Like

Misc, I have family that live there and close.

LOVE IT @Joseph007

1 Like

Oh, ok cool

1 Like

Great livery, and a great represent for New Mexico! Voted!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! #newmexicotrue

1 Like

Beautiful livery! Sorry if you find this rude, but i don’t think it should be number 1 priority to add, seeing that we just got 4+ Southwest 737-7 liveries, and we must make some space for new airlines as well. However i would love to see this livery added some time in the future, great request!

1 Like

Knew I should’ve blurred something about already getting 4 liveries in the first part of the topic.

I know it’s not a #1 priority to add obviously. Just requesting it because I like it. Another thing is if you have to say, “sorry if this is rude” it’s going to be rude😂

Thanks for the somewhat support on the livery. But it’s fine, I’ll take the criticism:)

The first I’ve seen this livery was in 2015 at Orlando (MCO) with the old tail, the most recent sighting of the airplane was last year at St. Louis (STL) shortly after a flight from DCA. I personally like all of Southwest state liveries.

1 Like

Yes these state liveries are very nice! I actually saw this yesterday in Chicago-Midway departing for Atlanta I think. It was at the gate next to me!

1 Like

Yes, it landed in ATL yesterday! I have seen it before, a beautiful plane

1 Like