Southwest Maryland One Livery

Hello IFC,

Today we were in the US on expert server and I saw a bunch of great Southwest flights but something is missing. What is that? Well the Maryland One livery of course.

Citation

Redirect Notice

Just look how beautiful it is and with the awesome graphics the new planes have been receiving, the colors would truly pop.

I hope you guys agree and vote for this with me!

Excellent livery, excellent request, excellent ATC trainer (oh wait, that’s not applicable in this feature request). Voted.

2 Likes

Voted for this! I saw this in real life! And it’s beautiful!!

2 Likes

I know it’s amazing!

2 Likes

My vote has been cleared for the ILS runway Maryland 1

2 Likes

This is such a beautiful livery and would love to see this in the game sometime!

2 Likes

Hmmm, we already have 7 Southwest liveries don’t see why we need another one 🤔

3 Likes

Because there the best

Bold statement

4 Likes

This is a cool livery!

1 Like

Very bold indeed. Ngl adding another one would be pointless, 7 is enough or should I say, too many :)

3 Likes

Hmm, so the devs should just add another livery for an already over represented airline just because they’re “the best”? What happened to the “diversity.”

3 Likes

It should not be about the airline it should be about the looks

No definitely should be about the airline! People here are repeating themselves over and over!!! We. Don’t. Need. Another. American. Livery!!!

3 Likes

So you’d rather marry someone just because they’re good looking and not consider their personality at all? 😉

3 Likes

the US isn’t the only country in the world pal

3 Likes

Coming from a guy with a United Aircraft as his profile pic 🥴

5 Likes

I rlly honestly don’t like United I’m just in the va I like southwest jetblue and delta

When did I say only American livery’s just add all the cool livery’s regardless of airline or country

By voting for another livery already over represent in Infinite Flight, implies you mostly want american ones 😉

2 Likes