Southwest KPHX-KSNA|Trip report

Yo

Flying to LA for the weekend, and being cheap and for our sanity we went to SNA instead of LAX. Here’s the trip.

At the gate in PHX, after an hour delay

Pushback, really funny flight attendant (as always because it’s southwest)

Takeoff, noice mountains 👌🏻

Southwest Dr Pepper, 8:/10

We start our initial descent, nice mountain range

Landed, parked at gate! Total flight time was 51 minutes!
RATINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Southwest is my personal favorite airline, and always they find a way to tickle my funny bone (don’t take that literal please)
Flight: 9/10
Food: 8/10
Cabin crew: 10/10
Landing: 9/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Takeoff: Southwest Takeoff from Phoenix! #shorts #southwest #airplane #infiniteflight - YouTube
Landing: Butter landing in KSNA! #shorts #swiss001landing #southwest #plane #infiniteflight - YouTube
Okay bye
Never gonna give you up :))

14 Likes

I gotta say I love your photos. I’m very far away from there now but it is burned into my childhood brain. Your winglet right between Piestewa Peak and Camelback Mountain. Thanks for the virtual tag along! The takeoff mountains are the range west of South Mountain, or am I wrong?

1 Like

No problem and thanks! I believe it is South mountain, but I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like

Looking at google earth I think it is Estrella Mountain (I never knew that name) because it looks like what must be the Gila River. I never knew Gila Bend was named cause that’s where the river bends (Gila Bend was only ever there for the airport on my night cross country as student pilot).

So you took off to the east maybe and turned south, then west to get to LA(?).

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking

1 Like

Idk if it’s just me but o checked ticket from DEN-DAL because I’m heading home for the first time in 2 weeks and southwest is only like 20 dollars cheaper than United. Last time I checked I though southwest was supposed to be alow cost airline but it seems like they are bumping their prices way up now.

1 Like

Trying to keep up with other airlines i guess 🤷

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.