Southwest Illinois one 737-700 | KBWI-KLGA

Hey IFC! Since I haven’t done one in a while, I wanted to do flight report! This time I took a southwest Illinois one 737-700 for a short leap from Baltimore to NYC. I know this isn’t in Illinois but I never flew the livery before and it was pretty cool looking. Very fun!
Enjoy the pictures!

Load up and takeoff at KBWI runway 28
around 7:50am
image|830x466

Post takeoff

Flying past Philadelphia
Staring the visual expressway approach
Flying over the expressway
Making the turn

And a safe landing on runway 31

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Please vote for your favorite!

0 voters

9 Likes

Those are amazing! Good job!

1 Like

Are you sure it’s from 737-700? Because I don’t have the 2 pilots cockpit view for the 737-700!

2 Likes

Nice pics awesome 😎😎

He did it in replay mode most likely in free cam where you can pause the flight and move the camera around @FrankLFRS

2 Likes

Great pictures! Thank you for doing the Expressway Visual. I’m tired of seeing people fly straight in to runway 31

1 Like

Thank you! I still am trying to decide which visual approach I like more, the La Guardia expressway approach or the DC National visual river approach. Both pretty challenging but I think I’m going to say the expressway approach because its so unique and it has a shorter final.

1 Like

When I went to New York last month we stayed in lower Manhattan and I pretty clearly remember hearing planes flying over even with how noisy it is in NYC. I think that helped too.
Your so lucky you live in NYC

1 Like

Kudos to the pilots, they can fly the whole way with their hands on their laps! Very nice job!

1 Like

Thousands thanks

1 Like

Yeah using the replay free view while paused gives some pretty good views, that’s what I did for this.

1 Like

That’s exacly how I did this