Southwest Freedom One

Idk, first time spotting at BWI, also my first time at the airport in years. One and a half hour drive there. Went to the Dixon park where there were a lot of people. Got up through the sun roof of my mom’s car and spotted some. I may or may not upload the full spotting topic later.

I love this livery. It looks great. It has great purpose. It’s great. I love it. There was a lot of effort put into it. Good job, Southwest (switch that w with a b)! Oh, the conditions were not great for spotting but eh there’s always another time at DCA or IAD if it goes there.

Well, here’s the pics (the best of the bunch)! Please don’t use these images unless I say you can after you ask and give me a unicorn horn (sorry misha).

Feel free to vote to get this into IF in the above topic!

80 Likes

oh hell yes! this is stunning.

send this to JP now.

2 Likes

Amazing photos man! 😍

1 Like

Wow that’s the first pictures of it I’ve seen outside the hanger it looks way more detailed than I thought look at the shading of the flag and the color depth. It makes my eyes pop out of my head. I think you have taken some great shots of a great livery I’d post that to Instagram I think your one of the first to have it in its new livery!

2 Likes

promoted on the wfc too

2 Likes

What?

Your pictures are sharp, taken from a very good angle.
Maybe bring out a bit more each of the colors if you shoot in RAW.
Great shots.

2 Likes

I do shoot in raw and raw only

The holy grail of shots! Nice job 😍

2 Likes

I mean… a little clarity goes a long way

2 Likes

I actually like it more, shows pride for anyone no matter what gender, race, sexuality, ect

hmmmmm… 🤔 this you?

no thats matt and we dont like matt (jk matt we love you)

1 Like

which matt? 🤨

Matt

7 Likes

Those… those are gonna make me cry. They’re so beautiful!

2 Likes

wow these are amazing

1 Like

Love this new livery! :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.