Hello community! Today I went spotting at Fort Myers (RSW). All of these photos are Runway 06 movements. I got some great catches, unfortunately RSW isn’t a big enough airport to get heavies, but I still caught a great variety of aircraft and airlines. Please excuse if the photos do not have the best editing, quality, etc. This is my first time spotting with an actual camera, rather than an iPhone camera haha. Anyways, enjoy the pictures!
1. An Air Canada Rogue Airbus A321-200 arriving from Toronto. This is probably my favorite of this spotting trip.
2. A Frontier Airbus A320neo in the Scout the Pine Marten Livery arriving from Cincinnati!
3. A Sun Country Boeing 737-800 looking great in the new livery taxiing for a departure out to Minneapolis!
4. A private Gulfstream G500 arriving from Vero Beach!
5. A JetBlue Embraer ERJ-190 arriving from White Plains!
6. A United Express Embraer ERJ-175 in the old livery arriving from Houston (IAH)!
7. A Spirit Airbus A320-200 arriving from Detroit!
8. Another Sun Country Boeing 737-800, but this time in the old livery. This is on its takeoff roll for a flight to Minneapolis!
9. A Southwest Boeing 737-800 arriving from Atlanta in the Heart Livery!
10. A WestJet Boeing 737-800 taxiing to the runway for a departure up to Toronto!
- Canon Vixia HF R50 Camcorder
- 32x optical zoom, 57x advanced zoom
- 89.6 mm lens
I hope you liked those photos! Please give me feedback in the replies with what I can do better.
What was your favorite photo?
- Air Canada Rogue A321-200
- Frontier A320neo Scout the Pine Marten Livery
- Sun Country B737-800 New Livery
- Gulfstream G500
- JetBlue ERJ-190
- United Express ERJ-175
- Spirit A320-200
- Sun Country B737-800 Old Livery
- Southwest B737-800 Heart Livery
- WestJet B737-800