Southwest Disney/Pixar New Livery

Southwest Reveals New Pixar/Disney Livery For The B737

Disney and Southwest just unveiled a new special themed Boeing 737-7L9 for the new Pixar movie Coco. The livery is for N7816B which is 18 years old. I’m a huge Disney fan so im going to love this plane. It looks like it was revealed at KOAK after being repainted at KPAE…

(Photo’s From Southwest Airlines)

Thoughts?

Keep an eye out for it.

18 Likes

She looks so beautiful! I can’t wait to see it at the airport when it is out. I also think its in the Boeing airfield that is near me :)

2 Likes

I wish they did the special livery tail on it, but it still looks very nice!

2 Likes

Most likely a temporary sticker like shark week.

2 Likes

I think its permanent as its on a older aircraft (5 or so more years for this aircraft) Maybe more)

Ill PM if I find out further

1 Like

Throwing some shade at United Airlines I would assume 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 Likes

Something definitely is not right. And my thoughts? Sorry but I don’t really like it. I just like their normal 2 liverys.

1 Like

I would like to appoligize for that… I thought that it said “Southwest Airlines - We beat the competition”

Whoops :P

That would be so awesome to fly n her at some point!

1 Like

I like this livery. However, what purpose would it serve once “Coco” is not in theaters or Redbox anymore? (aka 3+ years)

1 Like

I really want this livery since my aunt was actually a voice actor in the movie.

2 Likes

Thats so cool!! Maybe ill see here at a studio/set one day

Didn’t even imagine that southwest was going to do a Disney livery for the 737-700,looks great.

1 Like

It really does and its growing on me

1 Like

It’s so nice to have friends throughout the airline industry. Sharing these from a close friend in Denver sitting at gate 40 earlier today. 😉

4 Likes

(Credits ^)

Well its cool to see a picture of it in the air… :)

Dang I wish I had seen that when I was in Denver :/

1 Like

Apparently the movie is supposed to be very good to… So because of this plane, im going to go watch it :)
#AdvertisingAtItsBest

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.