Southwest Boeing 737 MAX 8

Made the vote 24, can’t wait to fly this in game!

1 Like

Just voted
I’m in love with Southwest

1 Like

Hey @SouthwestVirtual

Unfortunately VA accounts are not allowed to vote for liveries.

Cheers!

1 Like

Unfortunately most likely not due to new rules etc… but sometimes devs add special liveries for their own reasons.

Me + @SouthwestVirtual is something that is from a love story❤️💛💙

Pookies are looking 🔥FIRE🔥 today💅💅💅
But ngl Southwest Max’s are beautiful on a whole different scale

7 Likes

I’m not even going to vote for this, because I know it’s being added🗿

2 Likes

Just thought off a iconic route… KLGB > PHNL (really hope they add the Imua one livery too so I can REALLY do this iconic route)

1 Like

Let’s get to 40 votes!

5 Likes

man i wonder who took that photo 🤔

10 Likes

Voted. It’s a very nice livery. I would love the get the special liveries that Southwest do

It was you…

You’ve got a vote from me! :)

3 Likes

i flew southwest HNL-SJC a few weeks back, and also back to HNL, i think only the ETOPS 737 MAX’s have USB, which is honestly smart

4 Likes

YOU 1,000% have my vote especially for my favorite airline!!

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorites too

3 Likes

When the MAX 8 comes out I’m sure this’ll be added. So therefore I am removing my vote just because Southwest Airlines operate the MAX at a huge scale rather than the other airlines so it’ll be pointless not to add it.

2 Likes

I agree 100%

1 Like

And what do you have against Southwest, and not United or American or all of the other airlines that operate the Max?

1 Like

I don’t have anything against southwest. I’m just confident it’ll be added because it’s one of the biggest MAX operators in the world. It’ll be unideal if IF doesn’t add it. I’m sure it’s a good airline. I haven’t flown on it though but I don’t have anything against Southwest.

1 Like