Southwest Boeing 737 MAX 8

Southwest 737 MAX 8

Image Credit

About Southwest

Southwest Airlines is a major American low-cost airline headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1967, it has grown to become the world’s largest low-cost carrier by passenger numbers. Southwest operates a vast domestic network, serving over 100 destinations across the United States and several international destinations. Known for its no-frills approach, friendly customer service, and point-to-point routes, Southwest has garnered a loyal customer base.

While the airline doesn’t technically have “hubs,” it does have cities which effectively serve as hubs. These are widely cited as being Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago-Midway, Dallas-Love, Denver, Houston-Hobby, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Oakland, Orlando, Phoenix-Sky Harbor, and St. Louis.

737 MAX at Southwest
Southwest has always been a Boeing - only carrier since the start. It currently has the 4th largest fleet on the planet, consisting of 821 737-700s, 737-800s, and 737 MAX 8s. It is the largest airline to only operate one aircraft type (737 Family). Eventually, when the aircraft is approved, Southwest will begin to take delivery of some 300 MAX 7s.
Southwest Destination Map

Sources

You know I have to vote for this

6 Likes

Now this is luvly! Voted for and go max!

5 Likes

The airline is in my name so you know what I’m doing already 🗿

6 Likes

It truly is!

1 Like

Can’t wait to fly this in Infinite Flight and this summer to Hawaii

3 Likes

Plenty of flights to do from the mainland to Hawai’i, as well as around the islands. Enjoy the trip!

1 Like

12 vote lessgo

1 Like

I think it’s essentially a shoo in when they add the MAX, but a Features topic certainly doesn’t hurt, and it shows demand for the livery to be added.

2 Likes

This one would be a good one 🔥

1 Like

pls on top of this livery give us the retro (desert gold) and canyon blue liveries

1 Like

I think they’ll add at least 1 Southwest special livery. It would be a real shame if they didn’t. Lots of cool ones.

Hoping for Imua One

2 Likes

Hoping for Imua One and Desert Gold

1 Like

I’m @Southwest_2115 brother after all so…

I GOTTA VOTE FOR THIS!!

2 Likes

Y’all know that southwest is going to be added anyways right?

Yea, but having a feature request anyway is fun

1 Like

what they need to make is the canyon blue and the herb kheler livery

this livery will be added anyway

Yeah, I agree. This will probably be added by default. It’s the less popular carriers that need topics, but, you never know.

2 Likes