Southwest Airlines Schedule Extension | 6/28/18

Southwest Airlines Schedule Extension - 6/28/18

Today, Southwest Airlines extended their schedule for the Winter Months… But instead of increased service, we saw a big decrease in many popular routes…

Why the big decrease?

What Could Be Next?

• Hawaii?
• Caribbean Expansion?
• South America?

Previous Schedule Extensions:

3 Likes

Yeah… I wish they’d return Flights to FLL from MHT. It was very short lived. Hoping it’ll be back next April

My money is on hawaii. It’s a popular winter destination, so it makes sense.

1 Like

I think that they should do the Caribbean and Hawaii both generates good money for both the east and west coast

2 Likes

Southwest already flies to parts of the caribbean. Not every spot though. Also there are already competition to the Caribbean from Spirit and a JetBlue that offer low prices. Other airlines offer flights from surrounding airports (miami) to the Caribbean as well. (american)

This is already confirmed.

1 Like

Is there someware you can find the new scedual?

1 Like

On booking sites and look for general changes

When will it launch?

That would be a good idea because KMHT could use some more routes! And seasonal flights are irritating.

It went from Early April to Early May, so only for like a month, it was also a Saturday only Flight to FLL. I’d be amazing if they would return the FLL route so I can fly to FLL instead of MIA

1 Like

Or couldn’t you simply transfer at BWI or Orlando?

KOKC-KDCA will be starting November 4.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.