Southwest Airlines “Louisiana One” B737-700

As most of you may know, Southwest Airlines recently unveiled a new livery for one of there B737’s. The new livery is called “Louisiana One” If this was added, I think that if this was added, It would be one of the best, if not The best livery in the game!

About Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines Co, is a major U.S. airline headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and the world’s largest low-cost carrier. The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher as Air Southwest and then adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines, in 1971 when it began operating as an intrastate airline wholly within the state of Texas. The airline has more than 55,000 employees as of July 2017 and operates more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. As of 2014, it carried the most domestic passengers of any U.S. airline. As of March 2018, Southwest Airlines has scheduled services to 100 destinations in the United States and ten additional countries, with services to Turks & Caicos having begun on November 5, 2017. Service to Hawaii is coming in 2018 subject to FAA approval, with destination cities to be decided on and announced in the near future.

This would look amazing in game. I would vote for it if I had votes

3 Likes

Yeah this would look cool along with other specialty liverys from SW.

3 Likes

got my vote! beautiful livery!

2 Likes

😍😍😍😍 that’s a pretty livery

2 Likes

I just went to where this beautiful aircraft was painted at and it was Interesting to know the process of how they did it so I want this aircraft!

1 Like

I was waiting for this feature request. Would love to see more special liveries in IF.

1 Like

Lets first get the 2014 southwest livery for the -800 first

May I remind you that this livery is on the B737-700 and not the B737-800

I would love to see this livery, such a beautiful one. Pelicans are such a majestic bird.

1 Like

bump

1 Like

I just got my vote a while ago I like this livery and I would love to see this added

What about the California livery:
N609SW462015-680x365_c

2 Likes

The Arizona One livery is better! (In my opinion)

1 Like

Well Yea the California One that I would love to see added also to the Boeing 737-700 In my opinion I like all special liveries

I agree with you, got my vote as well

You agree with me If you want to Thanks! For letting me know I was voting for some

I didn’t get to vote for the Southwest California Livery Sorry. I’m out of votes

1 Like

Ryanair? not meaning to be offtopic

She flew over my house the other day!

2 Likes