Southwest Airlines "Freedom One" 737-800

Dang I was so excited about this I forgot to vote 😅

1 Like

25 to go to 100!

3 Likes

24 to 100!

1 Like

100 votes would definitely mean a lot to me, hopefully we can get there sooner or later!

1 Like

by the end of the month possibly?

Why this hasn’t already been linked is beyond me. Full credit to @dca.iad.aviation , incredible photos.

Edit: Ah. Umm. I can’t read.

3 Likes

this post: e x i s t s

3 Likes

Hopefully I see this at LGA but it aint coming no time soon but Im moving to ATL soon so who knows ? Let me drop a vote and make it 80

1 Like

80 it is now

1 Like

We’ve passed 80 let’s go!!

Finally it came to Phoenix today!!!

15 Likes

Let’s get to 90 votes by the end of the weekend!

Awesome shots Gavin, that thing looks sweeeet even though I’m mad it changed the schedule on Vegas haha

1 Like

This livery is soo beautiful hopefully one day I can fly it

2 Likes

It seems they’re sending it everywhere they can just to show it off. And I’m not mad about it😂

2 Likes

that and it schedule seems to change every 30 minutes 😂

You can’t predict it more than a day ahead 😂

2 Likes

Because the 787 and 777 are newer planes than the 737. As I said, the 737 model is old, which makes it almost impossible to add this livery before a fully 737 exterior rework

1 Like

This would be so cool to see flying in infinite flight. We truly need this!

3 Likes

I agree with all of you. The Southwest Freedom One Livery is the most top colorful plane that we ever heard of. I would vote for this right now. Im out of votes unfortunately!!!.. We do need this for sure!!

1 Like

Freedom One stopping in Denver for a plane wash. Gotta keep that beautiful paint nice and clean. Live from rainy Denver ⛈

18 Likes