Southwest Airlines "Freedom One" 737-800

Woah guys this 737 livery is super cool and unique. Let’s talk ONLY about this livery and potentially adding it to the simulator so that the topic doesn’t get closed. What’s that, you’d prefer another livery or you don’t like this one? Don’t care, didn’t ask. Keep on the original topic.

What a nice Airbus!

11 Likes

This is such a beautiful livery. One of my favorites! Really hope this comes to Infinite Flight one day

1 Like

as easy as beta leaks? 😛

4 Likes

There is no problem with an American Flag on a American Aircraft for an American Airline 🇺🇸🇺🇸

2 Likes

I’m unsure if you’re talking about the livery itself or the conversation regarding it, but there really is nothing bad about it, it’s main purpose is this…

1 Like

Awesome shots by @dca.iad.aviation!

6 Likes

I was objecting more to the name of than the livery itself (which looks nice BTW), but that’s neither here nor there.

1 Like

No question but to vote for this. Would be a dream to fly this in the sim!

2 Likes

With July 4th coming up, this is a must have!! Would be a fantastic way to celebrate the greatest country in the world!

3 Likes

Waiting for Gemini jets releases this I am getting it the day it releases🇺🇸

4 Likes

Yes, this livery is amazing!

1 Like

Let’s get it to 60 votes!!

1 Like

110% behind this!

1 Like

I’d like to express my support for this livery - just not in the form of a vote.

Southwest new US flag carrier? xD

5 Likes

Really nice livery I like the color combinations of the Red white and blue it looks really good 😍.

1 Like

Literally The FLAG Carrier 🇺🇸

5 Likes

Well did I just preorder this model in 1:400 scale
Yes, yes I did

1 Like

Did they release it? Haven’t seen any companies yet

1 Like

Nope I emailed the store I buy my models from, and asked to preorder and they said yes and gave me an invoice.

1 Like

I can just imagine my self in this plane taxing 40 knots on the taxi way, and 8,000 fpm on the ILS at BWI.

2 Likes