Southwest Airlines "Everybody Loves Free Snacks" Catering Truck

Photo from @ItsBlitz

Hello everyone! Today I am requesting this catering truck used by Southwest Airlines at their hubs across the United States. If you live in/around anywhere that Southwest flies, you have likely seen one of these trucks!

I think it would be a great realism aspect to add to the simulator and would greatly improve the pilots experience when 3D objects are implemented.

Thanks for taking a look!

yes that would be nice to have

2 Likes

It’s cool i guess

1 Like

This definitely deserves the reward for the most random and unique request today lol

Anyway…would be a nice personal touch :)

4 Likes

Yes this is my dream we need this pls

1 Like

Ok…Hands down the best feature request I’ve seen, hope this will come to the game :)

2 Likes

That’s a vote!

1 Like

You got my vote. Also, don’t forget the tug that says “I’m a little pushy”

5 Likes

When a catering truck livery feature has 8 times as many votes as your highest plane feature 😅😂

People sure love their catering trucks

5 Likes

I’ll be seeing a TON of WN catering trucks in about 5-5.5 hours here ;)

1 Like

Infinite Flight: Lets see what the people want added to the ga-
Some random airport catering truck feature
palp

8 Likes

Hahaha… too funny.

We must have this truck. 🗳

1 Like

It might not be it, but it’s still a WN catering truck

4 Likes

If we can actually control these trucks - it’s only a matter of time before somebody pulls a “Pittsburgh”… :)

Level 4 Violation: Backing snack truck into aircraft.

CBS 2 Local News: Southwest Airlines Plane Hit By Truck At Pittsburgh International Airport

7 Likes

I live by MDW, which is arguably one of the biggest hubs for Southwest, so I definitely am going to vote!

2 Likes

Yes please! Maybe they could add it to certain Southwest terminals at various airports they rework and craft. Concourse C at LAS for example!

(My Photo)

3 Likes

Alright take 2

Love to see it

2 Likes

you mean Pittsbruh

3 Likes

Whoops, how did I not notice… my bad bruh

2 Likes

Nah its fine