Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" livery with split scimitars (737-7H4) (N962WN)

Hi all! This request is a remake since the system had closed the first topic I made.

Image Source (Garey T Martin via jetphotos.com)

Why this livery?
This livery is very special to me as I have flown with it in real life, and Southwest is fitting more and more of their unpainted old livery 737-700s with these. They look much more visually appealing than just the basic livery.

Why do we need this?
We need this since the number of Canyon blue airplanes is decreasing, and this would add more realism to the simulator and it would make the Southwest lovers (including me) rejoice.

More info:

Previous request and previous voters

Southwest 737-700 "Canyon Blue" Livery with Split scimitars
@Mr-plane-guy1
@1ofthe3amegos
@den.aviation
@anon42527263
@Suhas
@Captain_Finck
@Lucas_Piedra
@Capt.Zach
@Michael_Czyz
@American787
@Dimitris_Marinos

About Southwest airlines:

About the Boeing 737-700:

Thanks for viewing and I do hope you cast a vote!

You got my vote! I think this needs to definitely be added to Infinite Flight in the near future! Amazing aircraft :)

2 Likes

Isn’t this already in IF or is the split scimitars what would be added?

1 Like

Yes, the normal CB livery is.

That is correct.

1 Like

This livery looks very alike to the B738. Pretty clean southwest livery! But you want it on the B737?

1 Like

Re-placed my vote on this topic. Defiantly still think we need this in IF. Go Southwest!!

1 Like

Precisely, It can be an option as well as the normal B737 without splits.

Thanks!

1 Like

Brooooo I remember when we flew on the same play with each other and we didn’t even know that! On this exact same plane!

1 Like

I love the livery and the split scimitars, but I voted for the Lousiana one with the returned vote! Hope to see both!

1 Like

I just want to bump this back up to the top. I think that if this gets added it would be the first aircraft to have a “Split Scimitar” and a “Non-Split Scimitar” version!

2 Likes

Southwest for liiiiiiiiiiiifeeeeeee! You got my vote. 👍🏻

1 Like

Just voted is there any way IF going to have two southwest canyon blue airplanes on the Boeing 737-700

1 Like

There is a possibility, but I dunno if they would add both or just add splits to the existing one.

1 Like

Does dunno mean I don’t know. If so, then the developers might add both Southwest - Canyon Blue. Or IF might see what the community wants to see on IF i would like to see the Airbus A320-neo added to Infinite Flight soon

1 Like

Yes. sometimes it takes a while for features like this to be added into the sim.

1 Like

I voted for Southwest Colorado One, Southwest Arizona One, Southwest Nevada One, Southwest Louisiana One & Southwest Florida One would they be a great addition for the devs to add

I don’t think the split scimitars are necessary nor do they make the plane look any better. Rather I think they look worse with them.

I like my 737’s without winglets.
Just my opinion though.

We need these one day

Small bump for this one hopefully we see it soon because none of southwest’s 737-700 that are in game are active in real life

The 737-800 also has the Warrior One sticker and that livery no longer exists, so this would actually be a very nice addition

1 Like