Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 Missouri One

Credit

Credit to Sam Thomas via JetPhotos
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8663321

Hey IFC! Joseph back with a features suggestion for our newly re-done Boeing 737 fleet. Since the 737 has just gotten a new update I think we could maybe see this for a new livery update with like the A320s this past summer. Also I think this is even better since it has split scimitars on it! Since the Illinois One livery was just added in the past update, why not see this one too! This would be a great new addition to the Southwest fleet in Infinite Flight.

More on Southwest Airlines-

More on the state of Missouri-

Thanks again for looking at my feature request and hit that vote button in the top left if you like it! But isn’t this just a great looking aircraft!

Cheers, Joseph.

This is the aircraft with split scimitars I am requesting, not the old one without the split scimitars

Hello, while this is a great request, it is a duplicate.

I’ve flagged the previous one for closure because yours is more detailed, but you should always have a talk with a moderator before recreating an older request.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Shoot didn’t see that one I guess, hopefully this can stay open.

1 Like

Mine is old and it doesn’t have a lot of information, I won’t mind if that topic gets closed and leave this open. This one complies with all the new guidelines. Anyways, this is a great livery! As a Missouri resident I support this livery.

3 Likes

Beautiful Livery, especially with the splits😍
Will free up a vote for this!

1 Like

This would be a wonderful addition to IF!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it though!

1 Like

I remember when I got to fly in Missouri one (before split scimitars). Got a photo but it isn’t the best

I have to vote for it

3 Likes

As a future Missouri resident I have added a vote! Great livery!

1 Like

Heres the thing… we already have 1 special livery, so we dont need another one on the 737-700(737). But since we only have 2 lives on the 737-800(738) then IF we get a special livery for southwest it shold be on there.

1 Like

But there’s not really a special livery on the 737-800 besides the Warrior One and the Heart One…

Yes, or I wouldn’t have voted for it :)

1 Like

Going to give this a little bump bump

But what a beautiful Southwest State livery like seriously.

1 Like

So beautiful livery I’ll see if I can free a vote

1 Like

It is just beautiful isn’t it!

1 Like

I just had to vote for this. It is such an amazing livery and the Split Scimitars make it even better. :)

1 Like

I hope we see this pretty soon!

1 Like

Yes so beautiful 😍

1 Like

Going to bump this!

😍

Wowowow what an amazing livery that could be added to Infinite Flight!

3 Likes