Southwest 737-800 Heart Livery

This would be a great addition to an already amazing game and would also attract a lot of new buyers.

4 Likes

Definitely need this aircraft… let’s make it happen!!

5 Likes

25 votes! Very good! Hopefully we can get more soon!

3 Likes

I want it!!!

2 Likes

I see these things everywhere at SEA. I love them, especially on the -800.

4 Likes

They’re even more common in Houston! The amount of routes that would be flyable with this plane is incredible!

3 Likes

I know right, along with the fact that I’m in love with Southwest airlines makes it even better haha.

3 Likes

I’m seeing them more often at ISP, taking one down to FLL in April! Fingers crossed it’ll be a MAX

4 Likes

I may be bias, but we need this! Not want, but need!

3 Likes

this livery is already in the game 🤔

1 Like

No, it isn’t. There is the Heart livery on the 737-700, but not -800.

2 Likes

30 votes!!! FDS I just hope to see this in the sim with the Split Scimitar winglets.

2 Likes

It’s been booming today! 6 votes!

2 Likes

Very nice in the depth of daylight

3 Likes

More votes! This is such a great livery! The more people that vote the better!

3 Likes

Everybody please invite people to this forum!
We need the views!

5 Likes

I was looking on liveflight.com and saw DeerCrusher did a flight from KDEN (Denver) to MZBZ (Belize) and was in an unknown aircraft. Looked on flightaware.com to see what the actual flight looked like and what carrier flew what make and model aircraft down to there. When I checked Southwest only does the service down to there with a 737-800… maybe new livery?

1 Like

Yeah, not sure why it was doing that. LiveFlight has been acting up lately. Blame @Cameron for all of your LiveFlight troubles. Not worth speculating on new liveries to be honest.

Oopsie. I tagged a dev. 🤭

10 Likes

Or he could have been using the Blue Canyon livery.🤯🤯🤦🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Even as much as Cam breaks things around here, I don’t buy it.