Southwest 737-800 Heart Livery

Southwest 737-800 Heart Livery

Hi y’all! I’ve got a request for a needed livery in Infinite Flight. The livery I am requesting is the Southwest Heart Livery (2014) on a Boeing 737-800. As of now, we have the Heart Livery on the 737-700, but not the -800. I think, if implemented, this livery would open up the opportunity to fly new routes flown by this aircraft, and will bring in more consumers to the game, especially U.S. buyers, as this is a common aircraft here.

Overall, implementing this aircraft would give FDS profit, because of the new consumers, and would increase the levels of realism in Infinite Flight.

Thanks for reading, and vote!

It’s SW. One just have to vote.

32 Likes

What a shocker, are you secretly a Southwest Fanboy?

9 Likes

Come to dallas I have seen like every livery that SWhas but like 5

4 Likes

We need this I don’t like the old livery to much…

6 Likes

I love this livery! You have my vote.

5 Likes

My aunt just got off the aircraft in the picture last night same registration

8 Likes

I love southwest. You got my vote :)

4 Likes

Got to find a vote I love the livery and the wing tips

4 Likes

YES!! I have been wanting this for ages and my life will be complete when it comes to IF.
This flies into ISP all the time!

5 Likes

If we keep this at the top more people will see this and more people will want to vote for it!

4 Likes

Yep we want lots of people to see this so it gets implemented!

4 Likes

I really hope it is one day!

4 Likes

The new SW livery (well not that “new” anymore, but still) is really beautiful on the -700, and if added on the -800, it will be even more. Now gotta look for a vote…

6 Likes

Vote y’all! We gotta get this implemented!

4 Likes

Implemented or not, the fares will stay low and there won’t be any fees hiding…

5 Likes

We need this livery in the b737-800. I would use it a lot to do flights around the U.S.

4 Likes

I think this is a good idea especially if they made it with the split wingtip add one vote from me!!

5 Likes

We really do need this! It may come with the new update! It possible!

7 Likes

If the southwest 738 with the new livery did come in the next update, with the split schimitar winglets, I would instantly break down in happiness.

6 Likes