Southwest 737-700 "Heart" Livery with Split Scimitars

This request is for the Southwest 737-700 “Heart Livery” with Split Scimitars. Since the 18.6 release, this would be a great airplane to see and fly within Infinite Flight.
Image Source

I searched and there was no duplicate livery request

You put in #general… also great request!

1 Like

Yeah I fixed it my mistake!

1 Like

Well,the devs didn’t add this because there are some people that don’t prefer the split scimitars. By not adding it on some aircraft,they can make an equal balance,and make everyone happy.

3 Likes

You got my vote friend

1 Like

There should be non slit scimitars and a Split schimitars option. I’d assume that could be added in the rework possibly.

1 Like

@Pilot_urp you can vote for that feature here!

1 Like

Pointless to add this tbh…

Not true you might not care but other people might really like split scimitars

1 Like

I get that but we already have this exact livery, only without the split scimitar. We also received 3-4 special Southwest liveries, so i find it more important to add new airlines to the sim.

2 Likes

Boy would I like an option to turn the splits on and off on the Southwest 737-700s. My vote is up there!

3 Likes

Just a bump :)

tiny bump :)

It would be nice to see this livery

Hopefully when the developers turn back to the B737, they will take a look at this feature request
I have seen a lot of heart livery with scimitars at SJC, like N969WN, so it would be nice to have this one in the game

If you do and will add this, please don’t remove the original one (without split scimitars). It would be nice to have both this one and the one already in-game

The registration, if added in game, could be N969WN

1 Like

Bump. Would love to use the SWA livery with splits!

1 Like

This would be great to go along the heart livery without splits…that way, IF pilots have a choice

2 Likes

This is a great idea! You got my vote as well!😀

1 Like

I feel like it’s just me that really hates the look of the Scimitars on the 737-700. For some reason it just looks so weird on the 737-700, but not the -800. 🙃

2 Likes

I also think there should be an option to have scimitars or not.😁

1 Like

Everyone has their own opinion! I’m personally nuetral if there are scimitars or not.

1 Like