Southern Nevada

This would be a cool region with Las Vegas McCarran and surrounding airports, even stretching north to Groom Lake and Area 51.

2 Likes

Instead of a new map they could implement KLAS into SoCal.

2 Likes

Well not sure if Area 51 could be added (Do maps exist of the location)? IF could get in trouble with the Feds?

This region couldn’r have much besides LAS unless you extend the region to YUM and/or PHX which would he massive

1 Like

@Boeing707 Area 51 is in FSX with full 3D buildings and runway markings. They never got screwed with the government.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The whole Las Vegas sectional would be awesome.

1 Like

Search up Homey Airport, that’s the official name of Area 51’s airfield.

1 Like

@Captain_DJ… ya did it again… Violation of the National Security Act Noted. Hillary ya got a co-consperitor on IF. Email on her server to follow. Max Sends

1 Like

Here’s a little tidbit of information for you did you know KLAS traffic and about 200NM east contacts KLAX center?

1 Like

Oh No! U.S Government is after me!

Anyway, would love the Southern Nevada region as I can be “Janet” and fly random aircraft around the region, and if they implement Area 51, I can shuttle from KLAS to KXTA (Area 51).

Hope that doesn’t effect you @Maxmustang! ;)

For all your questions, I got all of this information off Wikipedia, what a very helpful tool!

1 Like

I think if Google can take satellite images of it for the world to see it would be fine to put into IF.

My Friend Nevada is the home of “Top Gun”!, Navy Fighter Weapons School ! ect. Best calibrated ranges, ACM, Nap & SAR training areas in the world. The Flight Schools & University’s in the region are the best n the country. Flying Wx 5.0. Fine B/C fields and awesome bush flying. Commercial Revenue is in the black if the Gambling/deleted house towns are considered). Good pick Nick… Max Send

(Anybody know “Chocolate Mountain”?)

1 Like

It already has been done. Check the Wikipedia Page on “Homey Airport (Area 51)

Come on DJ I’M PULLING YOUR CHAIN!!! Max LoL

1 Like

Pulling what chain?

Can’t we just get moving on talking about KLAS, and the Southern Nevada region. Yes it would be cool to have Area 51, but just think of the possibilities of this region. :)

@Captain_DJ… I regret the attempt at adding a little levity into such a heady and serious matter. Your objection noted. Lesson Learned. Goodeve, Max

1 Like

Please inform me what this is @Maxmustang ;)

@Captain_DJ… It’s an aerial gunnery/ bombing complex associated with the military fields in the Vic of Yuma Az. It was the sight of the ACM displayed in the film “Top Gun”. Most Yank Fighter/Attach Pilots have flown the complex as they matriculated. Max

2 Likes