South Texas Region

I don’t know about you guys, but I think a South Texas Region would be an awesome addition to Infinite Flight!! I love all of the regions we have, I’m just always thinking of how we can make this app even better. I’m a cheerleader for United States regions, and also a cheerleader for a Texas Region (since I live here). Texas is the second largest state in the country, and has some of the busiest airspace around! In this region, we could have a total of 21 towered airports! What do you guys think about this?

11 Likes

Good idea should include some of the bigger airport in here

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I can change it just for you.

1 Like

Removed it already :)

1 Like

Atta boy Dush!

1 Like

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! We NEED this!

3 Likes

Unneeded amount of 'E’s and capital letters.
Please refrain from doing this.

1 Like

Sorry😞. I’ll try not to

3 Likes

I can understand, enthusiasm :)

1 Like

hasn’t there already been this request…

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve seen this so much. Can we please stop being so picky? Does it do any hard if he capitalized his title? Please just don’t make useless comments like these. Thanks.

1 Like

I think this region would be the new “Southern California” region with a ton of popularity!!

I don’t think it does any harm, other than hurt these guys’ eyeballs looking at capital letters instead of lowercase lol I didn’t know people were so up tight about capitalization. I’m not on the forum enough to know…

1 Like

Changed the title to South Texas region because Central Texas is a duplicate

Anyways nice topic

Make it the size of the Florida region and have DFW, Austin, San Antonio, Houston as the big four. Throw in Love field and the number of smaller fields. Decent amount of air bases too around those areas and makes for realistic routes similar to SoCal. I think it could have potential.

2 Likes

I’d love the ability to freely hop back-and-forth from KSAT to KDAL!

As it is, I reside directly under short-final for 30L at KSAT.
While others can’t stand the noise pollution, I consider it to be a never-ending airshow. :D

1 Like

Pardon this comment, but what is “SoCal?”

Greetings,

It is a contraction of “Southern-California”. :)

Ahh. Thank you for that.