South Side Spotting @ KMIA

Headed to MIA today for some spotting by Runway 9. This runway gets a nice variety with a lot of cargo planes and passenger planes from the U.S., Europe, Caribbean, and South America. Today there wasn’t really a lot of planes but I still had a nice time.

IFC (like most social outlets) took a bite out of the quality so if you want to see full quality click on the photo.

Starting us off is this World Airways MD-83 from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 🇩🇴🏝

Up next is 1 of 2 AtlasAir 747’s I saw in the few hours I was there, this one coming in from Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.A. 🇺🇸❄️

Would Miami be complete without AA? OneWorld special coming in from Kingston, Jamaica 🇯🇲🌅

Another Punta Cana, Dominican Republic arrival, this SkyCana A321 coming in, an ex-Monarch Airlines bird 🇩🇴🥭

Lufthansa Queen in front of some stormy skies, inbound from Frankfurt, Germany 🇩🇪🏙

A wanna-be Spirit, Viva Aerobús A320NEO coming in from Medellin, Colombia 🇨🇴⛰

Aerolíneas Argentinas A330-200 inbound from Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷🏢

Turkish Cargo 777-200F headed down to Turkey just kidding, Bogota, Colombia 🇨🇴⛪️

GlobalX charter coming in from yet again, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 🇩🇴⛱

To finish us off, we’ve got an ITA ex-Alitalia A330-200 coming in from Rome, Italy 🇮🇹🍝

That’s all for today folks, can’t have the minimods coming after me if I dare post one more picture. If you want to see more from today, and my other spotting trips, follow my Instagram down below ⬇️

Instagram.com/rg.aviation

Catch you soon!

47 Likes

[/quote]

Favorite one right here! :D great photos!

4 Likes

Amazing shots!

1 Like

I want to see this beauty someday flying to TJSJ

1 Like

Ex-Thomas Cook as well by the looks of it.

Fantastic photos!

2 Likes

Amazing photos! The MD-83 is by far my fav tho.

2 Likes
Do not read this if you value your braincells

OMG Banana bus Mk. 3?

That blue reminds me of wolfsbane. It looks ok, but going anywhere near it entails serious health ramifications.

The Turkish government has decided to rename the country Türkiye for some reason.
It also renamed the airline as it used to be known to associate it with the fatal flight 981 crash it had cough to have it known by its local name apparently

At first, I thought the Long Island vibes were missing, but then I saw clouds in the background.
I really like the pictures.

2 Likes

Disgusting Rocco

1 Like

More like a wanna-be Spirit that managed to look better than the original

Love all the photos, but especially Viva, GlobalX, and ITA!

2 Likes

Love that one , Lufty B747-8i are so beautiful!
Good job mate !

3 Likes

Good thing I don’t have any brain cells

1 Like

Beautiful shots mate!! Your making me jealous 😝

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL that’s perfect

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.