South African SA Express CRJ-700

Looking at the polls, I think it’s safe to say that the CRJ variants will be the next addition to Infinite Flight. I think that the SA Express livery for the CRJ-700 would be a fantastic addition to Infinite Flight as African carriers are still somewhat underrepresented at the moment!
This beautiful regional liner operates out of Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, and Bloemfontein (as far as I am aware) to multiple destinations in the Southern African region.

Source: http://static.blog4ever.com/2010/06/417104/big_artfichier_417104_4665990_201503160819306.jpg

Rather cool livery. Would voted for it if I liked CRJs

2 Likes

I agree. Im from SA and would like to see more of it

6 Likes

I was about to make a feature request for it! Has my vote!

5 Likes

Yeah looks amazing and I would like to fly on it 👍🏼😍 unfortunately I’m out of vote to voteing

1 Like

it does looks very cool

I really like the Express livery! It looks even better than the normal South African livery.

2 Likes

We need more diversity of African liveries. Will be nice to have this in the CRJ update.

6 Likes

I really hope this livery will be added. Such an amazing livery for such an amazing plane. I have voted!

1 Like

I really love it and it will nice to ad it . I vote a defiantly big fat YES

Just bumping it up there, if this livery is added, one of my dream features will be added! And I will Love IF forever.

Yea this would be a great addition, since we currently only have the Q400 and A346 so we can only do very light or heavy jets. This her would also open up more routes that are too far for the Q400 but not flyable by the A346.

1 Like

This livery is so simple but yet looks so amazing, would be great seeing this livery being featured on this aircraft when it releases! Definitely finding a vote for this livery 👏

2 Likes

Thanks it’s appreciated!!

2 Likes

Just bumping it up there, I find this livery so formal and beautiful. Everytime I look at this livery my eyes just can’t look away from it.

1 Like

Colorfull and pretty that’s all I can say

Just bumping it up there.

Do they operate crj 1000 or 900?

Hey. No they don’t. Would have been nice if they did tho

yes I very much agree with your comment we do need more African liveries especially west African liveries
also very nice livery