South African Airways (Team South Africa 2012 Livery) A340-313

Photo source

About South African Airways

South African Airways (SAA) is the flag carrier airline of South Africa. Its headquarters are in Airways Park on the grounds of O. R. Tambo International Airport in Kempton Park, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng. In partnership with SA Express, SA Airlink and its low-cost carrier, Mango, the airline flies to 56 destinations in South Africa, continental Africa and around the world from its Johannesburg hub, using a fleet of 47 aircraft.
South African Airways was founded in 1934 after the acquisition of Union Airways by the South African government. The airline was initially overseen and controlled by South African Railways and Harbours Administration. Anti-apartheid sanctions by African countries deprived the airline of stopover airports during apartheid, forcing it to bypass the continent with long-range aircraft.
Source

South African’s A340-300’s
There are currently 7 A340-300’s operating within the airline which one of them is ZS-SXD in Team South Africa 2012 livery.

I would love to see this beautiful and incredible livery in Infinite Flight along with the eventual rework this aircraft would get. What do you guys think of this livery?

How did I not see this…
Voted!

3 Likes

Voted because I like @Springbok777 and the livery

4 Likes

Love the livery but prefer it on a330

3 Likes

That’s awesome…
Could you please spare a vote for this if you haven’t voted for it yet?

2 Likes

Of course. Anything for some African liveries!

3 Likes

You just got my vote mate.

3 Likes

This aircraft is unique because of it’s livery. Having served the SA Olympic team to the 2012 event, it still wers the livery today. #Bump

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump! The livery looks very good indeed

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite special liveries ! Just look this style and those colors :D

3 Likes

Such a beautiful plane

1 Like

One of the most beautiful liveries in my opinion.

With the recently announced changes to the feature request category, this feature no longer meets the following criteria:

• Feature requests may not be created for temporary or special liveries

Due to this, this feature request has been closed and all votes returned to their users so that they can be used to vote on other features they would like to see in-app. For more information on what is permitted, please visit the About the Features Category.