South African A330-300

Livery Request

As the A330 rework is almost at nine-hundred votes. I would like to add a request for the SAA livery for the A330-300. (For those of you wondering the old topic has been closed.)

SAA A330-300 History
South African Airways received their most recent member of its fleet in late 2016. The first A330-300. Some history behind this aircraft and the reason SAA choose it was due to the fact that it replaced the remaining A320 orders it previously ordered, along with the main fact that the A330 is much more cost-efficient. Meaning that SAA achieves low operating, maintenance, and training costs. Adding on SAA can also deploy this aircraft both on its long-haul(international) and short haul (intra-Africa and peak domestic routes). The A330-300 can cover distances up to 6,350nm and flights as long as 15 hours. In addition out of eleven of SAA’s A330 fleet, five of them are A330-300. Which also means the A330-300 makes up 5/47 of all aircraft. Thats about 10% of SAA’s total fleet is the A330-300.

My Opinion.

As there is a limited amount of liveries for the A330-300 in IF, I find this livery a beautiful fit, if the A330-300 gets a rework. As there are also a limited amount of African liveries, this livery would make a great impact for flying International, domestic, and especially intra-Africa routes. In my view, the SAA livery fits the best on the A330-300 and more aircraft which are not relevant to this request (A346, B744).

What the SAA Livery would look like in IF.
52%20PM
Credits to @Cpt.TC

Speaking for most South Africans in the IFC, if this livery gets 20 votes or more, or even added in the rework, we will be super grateful for all your support.

The A333 has been getting a lot of attention in all sorts of things.
If We can expect a rework maybe an A332 and more liveries
I hope South African livery gets added ,I like it

Don’t have any votes but good luck with your request :)

6 Likes

It will take this livery to be added in the rework of the A330. Would be great. 🙂

6 Likes

Please do not speculate about expecting a rework. No teasers have led us to believe that a new a330 is coming.

I’d love to hop around Africa in this beauty

5 Likes

Wow it’s a very beautiful livery in my opinion any livery looks spectacular on an A330 aircraft

2 Likes

This crutial in the addition to the SAA fleet as well as the A330 livery family.

Got my vote!

3 Likes

Thanks for the credit :)

4 Likes

Thanks for creating it @Cpt.TC 😂. In fact Im doing a new one, different plane, for the next feature request im going to do.

1 Like

Just hit me up for it :) I’ll be happy to help

1 Like

Currently the best aircraft in the SAA fleet!
Please vote

2 Likes

Just a bump, this livery would look amazing if it were added. @Springbok777, your right, it is one of the best aircraft in the SAA fleet, (I personally think the A320 is one of SAA’s best aircraft.)

1 Like

Just bumping this up there.

1 Like

Bumping it up there again…I really hope to see this livery gets added!

2 Likes

I love this livery, would probably fly around Africa more with this plane

3 Likes

One of the more popular aircraft in the SAA fleet that’s needed in IF. #Bump

2 Likes

This would be amazing if this livery was added to the A330!

1 Like

I love this livery, have to clear up a vote.

3 Likes

Since this topic does not have a real photo of the aircraft, there it is. ;)

Credits for Tsephe Letseka

5 Likes

Simplicity has never looked so elegant… #Bump

1 Like

#Bump
Now the work horse alongside the larger brother A346

2 Likes