Sounds Air Virtual Official Thread [Hiring Staff] [Under Renovation]

Thank you @InfiniteNick @NathanD @haitianpilot44 @Luke_L @Infinite_Qantas

Your words mean a lot to us and we are very happy about the VA thanks

-Sasha

2 Likes

my pleasure :)

3 Likes

Introducing our new Slack Moderator: @anon23647801 he has volunteered to the job and we are happy to have him! Welcome!!

2 Likes

Nice thread wish you the best of luck for the further

3 Likes

Unfortunately our Crew Center has stopped working we are trying our best to get it fixed, at the moment we will use a temporary flight logging system on our Slack we apologize for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Our Crew center is back! We also have 5 pilots thanks a lot everyone!

Introducing our New HR Manager: @Aero!

From him:

Hi, I’m Noah and I am the HR Manager here at Sounds Air Virtual. I have always had an interest in aviation and infinite flight. Because I am from New Zealand I am very privileged to be part of this great VA, and I can’t wait to welcome more pilots and show them the beauty of New Zealand.

1 Like

@James_Browne will like this!

2 Likes

I have already seen it @George_Flack

2 Likes

Hello everyone we are excited to welcome our new COO! It’s @AviationJack!

From him:

Hello! I am Jack, I am 15 years old (about to turn 16🥳)! I have loved Aviation since I was very little, when I found Infinite Flight and IFC, my heart was exploding out of my chest. I have met many great people here and some mean people here. But it has been a great time here either way. I’ve taken breaks here and there. But I know when I am ready, and I am ready! I am so excited to work with such great people. Thank you to @Sashaz55 for this opportunity! And I am so excited to work with you guys! Have a great day and fly safe! ✈️💙

2 Likes

Hey guys! I am back!

2 Likes

Hello everyone the new staff members are really stacking up 😂 introducing our new Event manager: @Matthew_20204

From him:

Hi,I’m Matthew the Events Manager for Sounds Air Virtual. I always had a love for aviation and for the C208 and how could I pass the opportunity to be apart of a VA that only flies the C208 in the beautiful country of New Zealand so im honoured to be a part of this team and cant wait for the future!

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome to our recruiter, @Jake_Seitz !!

From him: Well, it all started when I was three. I saw the ERJ145/40 the plane my dad flew and thought I want to do what my dad is doing. Here I am today a decade later( and a little more) trying to achieve that goal! I downloaded IF in November of 2016 and couldn’t stop playing.

• AviationJack
4 Likes

Hey everyone! We are extremely excited to announce that we have a tracker for all of our pilots flying with the callsign SVVA! This is available on our website which is linked below. Thanks to @Brandon_K for making this possible!

1 Like

what??? issue?

The Sounds Air Virtual Account is shared by all of our Staff members so different people can deal with different things.

3 Likes

We are sad to say goodbye to @Aero (HR Manager)! You did some many good things for us, and you will be missed by staff and pilots! Bye. 😔

• Staff Team!
4 Likes

Sounds Air Virtual

We are still looking for skilled pilots to help us make New Zealand a more active place! With a new approach with weekly group flights, it’s sure to be a great time! To join Sounds Air Virtual just click the application below!

Application

Sounds_Air_logo

Hello everyone, it is with sad regret that today I have to announce that Sounds Air Virtual will be closing our pilot application and will no longer be excepting new pilots. It’s been a short time but Sounds Air Virtual needs a fresh new start, this renovation will take weeks but soon we will be back better than ever with a new logo,website,flight logging system, and more! We want to thank everyone that started this VA on the right track but flight logging at the moment is next to nothing, thanks everyone and until December:

• The Sounds Air Virtual Staff Team

(Updates will be provided upon request)

Sounds_Air_logo

6 Likes

Hello! As we are renovating, when need a Flight Manager. If you would like to apply, contact @AviationJack or @Sashaz55! Thanks!

• Staff Team

Edit: A requirement is having access to a computer.

4 Likes