Sounds Air Virtual Offical Thread I New CEO

B3C4DB75-85CB-4FC8-B948-32FEAFEDF6E4 We are IFVARB Certified

Welcome to Sounds Air Virtual

Discover the skies and scenery of New Zealand with Sounds Air Virtual!

IMG_4641 Be sure to Visit our Website

Our website is where you go to find information on where we fly to and from, what aircraft to use, administration, flight logging amongst others. But most importantly, it’s where you sign up!

IMG_4641Sounds Air Virtual in a Nutshell

We aim for utmost realism however we do stray away sometimes and features some unrealistic routes. We are based off of the real life Sounds Air based in Wellington, New Zealand however we are in no way associated with them. Website of Sounds Air: ​https://www.soundsair.com

Staff

CEO: @Alex_Hocking
CAO: @Jacob_Sim

IMG_4641 Join Us

Sounds good doesn’t it. Join us Here and fill in the simple four question survey to sign up.

IMG_4641 Introducing ‘NZ Connect’

by Sounds Air Virtual

‘NZ Connect’ is a brand of Sounds Air Virtual that operate the Cessna Citation X to places where the Cessna Caravan simply couldn’t fly to. Some of NZ Connect’s destinations include Auckland in the North and Invercargill in the South. NZ Connect fly’s to regional locations in New Zealand from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, see ‘‘Flight Schedules’’ for more information.
IMG_4640

A big thank you to Porter Virtual and @MisterButler for the design of our website and IFC thread

3 Likes

Looks good @Jacob_Sim 👍

1 Like

Nice Thread Jacob! Like what you’ve done with the VA

4 Likes

Love Sounds Air, this is a great addition

2 Likes

Great idea! Hope we’ll se you guys around for some time

1 Like

Thanks for the support @Flyingkiwi

1 Like

Just applied! It’s the first virtual I’ve joined so far. Just felt I had go with you guys as I used to live in the Tasman/Nelson area and ive also been on a Sounds Air flight from Picton 😁.
Website looks mint btw

1 Like

I dont have if live but i have if

@T0kki, unfortunately not having Live means you cannot fly to the places that we fly here and Sounds Air Virtual.

It has been over a week since we introduced ‘NZ Connect’ by Sounds Air Virtual and so far we have had heaps of flights logged. Join us today and start exploring awesome New Zealand.

1 Like

Congrats to @Adam_Ruley for obtaining the rank of Captain. He has totalled 11:20 of Day hours and 12:03 of Night hours with Sounds Air Virtual. Keep it up and remember to join see the sights of New Zealand by signing up to Sounds Air Virtual today.

Captain

2 Likes

Congrats to @Alex_Hocking for obtaining the rank of Captain. He has totalled 12:18 of Day hours and 14:02 of Night hours with Sounds Air Virtual. Keep it up and remember to join see the sights of New Zealand by signing up to Sounds Air Virtual today.

1 Like

Awesome News.

@Adam_Ruley is our first ‘Training Captain’, as you can see above he achieved this only 8 days after reaching ‘Captain’. It’s awesome work we are seeing coming from our pilot’s and remember if you want to see the sights of New Zealand while being apart of an awesome VA join us today at our website above.

2 Likes

Hey IFC

I am sadly announcing the closure of Sounds Air Virtual. Due to lack of activity this has been thought about for some time however the COO and I have bee unable to revive SAVA.

We thank all pilots and staff members past and present who have helped to get Sounds Air Virtual to where it is today.

If you have any questions or comments please PM me. The website and discord will be taken down in the next few hours.

A mod can now close this

3 Likes

@Jacob_Sim This is very sad to hear. It’s a shame to see that this amazing looking VA had to shut down. Good luck in the future!

4 Likes