Sounds Air Virtual | Back Flying Again [CLOSED]

Thank you!

• AviationJack
3 Likes

Beautiful! Welcome back!

4 Likes

Amazing thread! Glad to see y’all back!

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @anon41771314 and @Altaria55!

• AviationJack
2 Likes

Very nice thread! Great that you’re back!

4 Likes

Thread looks great guys, glad that I could help. Welcome back and good luck:-)

5 Likes

Thanks @PlaneCrazy @Infinite_Flight_Sims!

We are happy to be back!

• Sashaz55
5 Likes

Lovely new logo lads!

2 Likes

Very happy to see Sounds Air VA back up and running again. Lots of hard work gets put into this VA constantly by the great staff team. Keep up the great work all.

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, I’ll fix it ASAP.

@Chris_Hoover thanks for the kind words.

• Sashaz55
2 Likes

Nice thread and love the new logo. Funny that everyone in the staff is from the northern hemisphere 😂

4 Likes

We used to have some NZ staff but they left 😔

3 Likes

Amazing thread!

Great to see you guys back again!

4 Likes

So glad that I am the Checkride Instructor for this incredible Va!

3 Likes

Thanks @Luke_L!

2 Likes

Go sign up for our Landing Competition! It’s gonna be a fun time!

Website // Application Form // Instagram // IFC Thread
At Sounds Air Virtual we strive to help you have the best experience
flying around New Zealand. Flying around the lesser known areas of
New Zealand is a great thing about our VA. Sounds Air Virtual Pilots will receive 2x flight time at this event!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I have some sad news to bring today, I will officially be stepping down from my position of CEO at Sounds Air Virtual. I started the idea of SVVA over 5 months ago, when the VA I was working on got approved but days later, shut down. I didn’t know what to do I had an idea for a similar VA, all GA small, friendly, and fun. That was what I was striving to bring to the VA world, a VA where anyone could feel welcome and happy. I want to thank everyone especially my COO @AviationJack and @JacksonAviation two of the best people in the VA, when we added @anon23647801 as a mod the whole team went back together to start a new VA! It was a great moment, but now my career as CEO must come to a close. We don’t know who will be taking over as CEO but trust me, someone will. One last time:

• Sashaz55, SVVA001 signing out.
13 Likes

Hello, happy Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately, we’ve decided to shutdown Sounds Air Virtual. More information here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iKGntYv2qBAuZPPpCCNEZk-fW8_bCQwDhdcG5Q9H9yE

Thank you for everything!

• Staff Team, signing out
8 Likes

Sending well wishes!

13 Likes