Sound problems

Hey guys, I’m in the middle of a flight and someone just called me on my device, I declined it but now there is no sound coming from the aircraft but there is ATC. Does anyone know if there is a fix mid flight or do I just need to do without. I have checked that the bell is off in the top corner. Many thanks!

You’ll just had to do without - this does happen if something causes the app to disconnect for a time.

Hey!

This is a known issue and the team is investigating it (it might be on Infinite Flight’s side or Apple’s). If you’re using some sort of Bluetooth device (AirPods, for example) on your device running Infinite Flight, disable Bluetooth on it see if that helps for the future. If you are not, then unfortunately there is nothing you can do as a fix at the moment. To get the sound back you’ll need to restart Infinite Flight, so unfortunately your sound is gone for your current flight.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this issue gets fixed soon.

Cheers guys, thank you for your help and hopefully it won’t happen again! Stay safe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.