Sound Problem

I just installed my Infinite Flight on my new iPhone 7 Plus and the sound doesn’t seem to be working. The phone’s sound is fine but the app’s sound doesn’t work. I need some help!

Tried restarting your phone?

1 Like

Have you checked that your phone is not on silent?
Also, have you checked that your settings are set to play sounds?

IMG_0210

3 Likes

Yes restart your phone and make sure you completely reboot Infinite Flight, by double clicking and swiping up.

1 Like

If it is a problem with the sound in Infinite Flight, then I highly doubt restarting the phone will help too much. The sound on the phone works, so it is something to do with Infinite Flight.

I’m not going to rule it out though, sometimes anything can work. ;)

Be sure to not have the mute switch on your phones left side activated, as it would cause the problem you’re experiencing.

4 Likes

Turm bluetooth off sir.

Reinstall the app sir

Restart your phone, the universal answer to fix your phone problems

1 Like

Sometimes this happens to me, make sure the silent button is off and retry, if that still fails a few restarts normally does the job

1 Like

This has happened to me before, all you need to do is wait a few momenta and it will be fixed.
-Amego

Is all sound away or just atc-commands? If so, i had the same problem, i just needed switch my phone/tablet on english text/subtitles…

1 Like

Okay, please allow the op to reply now. Getting a bit out of hand.

8 Likes

It doesn’t work I checked all the sounds and it doesn’t work

I tried waiting but the sound won’t turn on

1 Like

Can you please confirm that you did what Schyllberg suggested? Make sure that your sound is “on” on the side of your phone… (Left side to be exact when looking at the screen)

4 Likes

Yes, make sure ringer is on. I forget once and a while.

1 Like

IMG_0492
Make sure it is off as this will let the sound play

1 Like

Make sure the sound is not on mute, and if it is not on mute and you’re still having problems, consider restarting your phone. If all fails, delete and then reinstall IF. Good luck :-)

1 Like

Sound for ATC doesn’t work either on my kindle fire. I solved that problem by buying an iPad mini 4 (it arrived yesterday)