Sound Off In Flight

My sound is up

1 Like

Have you tried going to the tabs instead of exiting completely the app, double tapping the home button and tapping IF again from there? That has helped me before but it’s risky to do because it can crash the game, so it’s up to you.

1 Like

Thank you, I might try it

1 Like

Hmm. Okay. One last thing. If you open the control center, is the bell icon toggled on or off?

1 Like

So you must have went into something else on your flight and caused your sound to not work, the only thing I know you could do at this point is end and restart your flight, nothing much else could be done since you have tried other things

1 Like

OP has said it wasn’t working before he went off the app to try resolve it, i’m sure he can carry on with the flight and land without sound. No point wasting a long haul

3 Likes

Yea your right. No reason to waste such a flight for sound

1 Like

This happened to me yesterday in a Cessna 172 what I did was go to the menu, then audio, moved the bars a little bit back and fourth. When I went back it was back. Again, I don’t know if this can crash the game so you can decide if you want to do it. :)

1 Like

Well good point there.

There’s been a few times where I lost sound then I regain it somehow, then other times I can’t at all

2 Likes

This happened to me one, going off the app did the trick but hasn’t worked for the OP which is a shame. Best solution is to carry on and do the steps of reinstalling and restarting your app

2 Likes

yeah it’s weird lmao

2 Likes

Hi

Did you use Siri or other apps make some sound during the flight?
The sound might be off if other apps made sound occasionally, I happened once.
But the voice comes back when I restart the IF.

If that not solve, you need to contact the developers

1 Like

I use a text to speech app during my flight on my iPad while playing the game for my Inflight Announcements. Should I do the text to speech on my phone instead?

1 Like

I have been experiencing every time I get a phone call when on my Ipad. Sometimes I manage to get the ATC to make a sound but sometimes when trying to get it to work the app actually crashes. This was never a problem before.

1 Like

It might be helpful to avoid the issue, however it is up to what you like.

Last time, I just accidentally open Siri and sound off after close the siri.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.