Sound Off In Flight

I am currently on a flight from EGLL-KPHL. I went to check on my flight and my sound is off, can anyone tell me how to solve this issue. Thank you!

Hey mate!

Sorry to state the obvious, but by any chance, do you have your ringer on (silent)?

1 Like

No your good, because its like me to have it on silent and not know lol! But this time I’m flying on my iPad

Hey, you can check the audio settings in IF:)Double check if the tabs are towards the right

1 Like

I checked they are!

1 Like

Check your ringer isn’t on silent. (This is a common iOS problem) if your ringer is on restart the device hopefully that fixes it otherwise if your really concerned contact Apple.

1 Like

Ah, I see!

Did you happen to receive a phone call, notification, or exit the app during the flight? What about headphones?

1 Like

Do you have any sort of bluetooth speaker/headphone connected to your Ipad?

1 Like

I did exit the app and open it back up really quick during flight so that I could try and solve the problem

No I don’t

1 Like

Is this the first time it happened?

1 Like

Yeah it is

1 Like

You could try. However, if that doesn’t work, unfortunately, not much can be done for the remainder of your flight.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your help anyway everyone! At least I tried!

After the flight just to be safe, restart your device. Was the sound working before you went off the app?

1 Like

No, I checked on the flight and the sound was off, so I quickly exited and went back into my flight and it still wasn’t working

1 Like

Is all of your sound not working? Or just the aircraft noises?

Ohh ok, carry on with your flight i advise to restart your device and if it dosen’t work reinstall the app. A quick restart should do the trick, enjoy the rest of the flight

1 Like

All of my Infinite Flight Sound isn’t working

And your volume is up, correct?

1 Like