Sound issues

Hello guys…
Currently I’m doing a flight from OMDB to VVNB… While in cruise the sound suddenly disappeared with both external and earphones… Device is iPad Air 3rd generation with the latest IOS…

1 Like

Close out of your app quickly and re-enter it.

By any chance have you gotten any calls / enabled Siri during your flight?

@ItsBlitz No! I’m using iPad so no phone calls… Currently I’m in cruise and have flown 3 and half hours out of 5… Do i have to cancel the flight?!

This is a known issue.

Like I said, just quickly go to your home screen and re-enter the app, your flight should not need to be exited

I tried this multiple times without any benefits… Unfortunately my great flight seems to be ruined before 2 hours of arrival… That’s really bad…

1 Like

I mean, you can continue flying. Just withiut sound.

@ItsBlitz Thanks for offering a help mate but it will be meaningless flight without any immersion also I won’t be able to hear the radio altimeter callouts… That’s bad especially after 3 hours of flying and wasting my time 🤦‍♂️…

1 Like

Yeah it really does suck, but like all technology things happen and you just have to make the best of it.

The problem is when you waste a time in planning your flight and making all the procedures untill you reach the cruise altitude then simply small things ruin your entire experience… That’s (for me at least) is a very bad feeling…

Don’t worry, happens to everyone haha

Had my sister have to use my iPad for class after I had flown 13 hours and 30 minutes from TOD.

3 Likes

OMG 😱… That’s so bad… I’m currently in a bad mood as i take the simulators generally very seriuos… I hate it when small things happen and ruin my experience and waste my time… My problem may be related to my new Air Pods Pro which can be paired to two devices… So while i was in cruise i used them with my iphone automatically connected although i use my old Air Pods with iPad specifically in order to prevent the conflict but i got in the trap🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.