Sound issue

I’m using ip7 plus but when i’m playing game, i don’t hear sound from enginee and atc. May I help you? Thank you.

Have you tried a restart? what OS are you using? have you checked your sound settings? are your engines off?

Yes, i have restart very much for all aircraft, enginee turn off. iOS11.2 i
don’t know why i don’t hear sound. I had remote game and restart game but
no sound. May you help me?

Vào Th 5, 7 thg 12, 2017 lúc 10:56 Daniel14 <
infinite_flight@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

I think I had a bug similar to this once, I believe I tried turning off sounds in the settings, then restart, then activate the sounds in the settings once the device turned back on.

Can we get some specs as did you restart before flight or what plane you were using?

Hello! Thanks for making a new support topic today. I am sorry that you are having this issue.

Please make sure you have done the following:

• Ringer has been turned ON
  • Be sure the sound is on - Steps: Press settings, then tap audio. Turn the tabs all the way up to the right.
  • Device volume is on.

If these steps DO NOT work, please reinstall Infinite Flight, then restart your device. Thanks!

Jacob

You have your phone on silent (or whatever you call it when your phone vibrates). I made a support topic a few hours of the same problem and this was the solution. Thanks for contacting support!

-Etrain

Now i’m flying A321 but no sound. I also had turn off sound on game, turn
off game and restar and turn on sound on game but no sound. Hix hix, now
what can i do?

Vào Th 5, 7 thg 12, 2017 lúc 11:18 bobo2345 <
infinite_flight@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

Please make sure you have done the following:

Ringer has been turned ON
Be sure the sound is on - Steps: Press settings, then tap audio. Turn the tabs all the way up to the right.
Device volume is on.

my game turn on but no sound

Vào Th 5, 7 thg 12, 2017 lúc 11:28 Phuong triet Nguyen <
trietnguyen1302@gmail.com> đã viết:

Hello, Can you please ensure your ringer is ON. Go into your device settings - tap sounds and haptics - then turn the volume all the way to the right. Thank you.

Yes my phone run normal.

Make sure your engines are on. If not, you won’t here anything unless others with engines on are nearby.

If what @Ben is saying, trying reinstalling Infinite Flight. This should fix your issue.

Yes, my plane is turning on enginee. I’m flying now. And around no plane

đã viết:

Yesterday, i had have installing my infinite, but no have sound.

Vào Th 5, 7 thg 12, 2017 lúc 11:56 Phuong triet Nguyen <
trietnguyen1302@gmail.com> đã viết:

I’ve noticed that using Siri will cut the game audio, make sure you are not using Siri during your flight

Try using earbuds and see if there is sound.
Does sound work for other apps like YouTube? Something other than a ringer sound.
Some phones have different volumes for different items. One volume for ringer, alarms, and one for media.

App like youtube sounds normal. I also turn off siri hope to have sound
strong text[quote=“Chris_S, post:18, topic:169502, full:true”]
Try using earbuds and see if there is sound.

Does sound work for other apps like YouTube? Something other than a ringer sound.

Some phones have different volumes for different items. One volume for ringer, alarms, and one for media.
[/quote]

I have to try everything so everyone help but no sound huhu. Before update i played game have sound but after update phone i play game no sound