Sort By Replay Tool

Hey Community. So I was struck by an idea. We need a better way to find and sort replays, for better access and organization. Take Amazon for example. Many searches have many results. Now I used “airplane” as an example. Please note this idea does not suggest a search bar. Rather, I suggest we create a “sort by” menu, to filter by aircraft type, location, date, etc. This would help to better find replays. Only results with selected criteria would be shown.

Thanks for checking out this post, and I hope I can count on your vote.😁

Hey!

That seems like a good idea, especially for people that are frequently looking back on older replays.

Unfortunately, I am out of votes. Good luck though!

5 Likes

You know what? I’m all in for this. Would love to see every lone of my F-22 Demo Replays more easily. (I’m outta votes. Cruuud!)

3 Likes

@Jai0114 @Nate_Schneller Hey don’t sweat it! I appreciate your support anyway!

1 Like

That would be useful!

1 Like

Am clearing a vote for this. Much needed.

Voted!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Ok, this is a good idea, I’ll find a vote to clear real quick! It’s always hard to find a specific replay if I forgot to “star” a replay, or write a description, which is why this is needed.

Voted!!!

1 Like

I too am gonna clear up a vote for this! I’ll be right back!

1 Like

Thanks Butter Boi! It’s greatly appreciated. @N2628P thanks to you too!

2 Likes

Voted! Great idea @bcc.123

1 Like

I like this idea! I’m gonna vote for it!

1 Like

Hey thanks oneletter I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hey! Unfortunately this seems very similar to this request made about a year ago. 😬

That’s quite inactive and lacks support. I think this one will stay.

1 Like

Hey I appreciate that. Yeah I even looked for one too and couldn’t find anything😂

1 Like

Also that request has a bunch of other things tied along with it.

You can still support me :) Why bunt for a single when you can swing for the fences 😂

3 Likes

It would be nice feature!

1 Like

Hey Thanks!

1 Like