Sorry to the community

A lot of my topics have been flagged, some unnecessarily. But I’m saying sorry because some may think I’m pretty rude. This will probably get flagged. I don’t want to destroy my relationship with anybody or the game but yeah. Sorry.

22 Likes

It’s fine; just read the guidelines and utilize the search bar, if you have any questions pm me🙂👍 happy to help

8 Likes

Thanks. I hope you don’t mind

3 Likes

Don’t be afraid! This is a community, everyone makes mistakes and you can share all your opinions. A great way to learn new things!

5 Likes

It’s fine, don’t put your self down you are still new and are learning the rules still. Don’t put your self down or let others put you down. If anything happens please don’t be afraid to PM me! I hope that you will have better times on the IFC, it’s a great place please don’t leave. I think we all will except your apology.

6 Likes

It’s alright your not going to get in trouble unless you do something terrible just make sure before you post that your saying anything offensive or any thing like that. ;)

1 Like

No of course not🙂 i am always happy to help, just shoot me a pm whenever

2 Likes

I accept your apology, just check the guidelines and search and you’ll be fine. I haven’t seen you come off as rude, but I have seen your flagged posts. Don’t feel bad, You’re learning and you’ll get the hang of the IFC. PM me if you need anything.

4 Likes

Thanks everybody

7 Likes

Remember, flags are not a punishment. They help you learn from your mistakes

5 Likes

It’s okay! This is a very mature and professional community. Everyone makes mistakes, especially with their first few times posting. Just remember to read the guidelines, and don’t worry if a post gets flagged! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Love, peace, and chicken grease,
—Alaska096

4 Likes

I was flagged for comments on a P51 post and will be stuck at basic forever now… best of luck I just will not try anymore just sit back and read…

2 Likes

Don’t get yourself down. I learned this from others on the community

1 Like

Just a few flags won’t keep you basic forever, it’s ok to have a flagged post once in awhile, you learn from them.

Thanks for the support… not down just finished trying…

2 Likes

Don’t worry! Unless you do something really bad, you will still be valued in the community. There are some interesting people on here who find reasons to call you out, but you’re still welcome to be here!

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, I’ve already scrubbed my account profile and contacted a moderator about deleting this account…

2 Likes

If it gets deleted, make a new account, and a new name. Start fresh with a new ‘life’

1 Like

Just plan on leaving, if a simple post about historical information on a airplane gets flagged it no big deal…

1 Like

@Jason5 that’s not how the system works, you won’t be stuck at basic forever due to one flag?

1 Like