I humbly admit my mistakes and flaws and would appreciate any feedback. I know Mike B has one but he didn’t explicitly mention me.
So guys, there are some points to take note as sometimes these are inevitable:
- When I do not declare that the frequency is closed, that means my IF crashed and I’ll be back within minutes
- (In calm wind) When I instruct you to taxi to 02C, you can request for 20C but expect delays
- (In strong tailwind) When I instruct you to taxi to 02C, please follow instructions.
- Flying into Singapore means you gotta follow the rules set by the CAAS man! Lol
- Maximum permitted tailwind is 10 kts, anything more than that, you have to takeoff with a headwind.
- So yea, don’t give me headaches by taxiing to 20C or 20R when 02L and 02C are the only suitable runways in terms of wind conditions
- As for Mike B getting pissed with state intentions, I will only do so if I don’t see a filed flight plan. So guys, always file your flight plan as we ATCs can see them :)
- If you request for taxi to runway but are still parked at gate, you’ll receive a Pushback Approved message instead (Edit: This no longer applies as I now allow taxi requests first before pushback requests though this not done IRL)
- Never stay on the runway, this applies IRL too unless you have an emergency which well IF doesn’t provide for that just yet…
- No need to rush when vacating runway, vacate on the most suitable RET so you don’t have to make a sharp turn
- In real life, 02L is usually used for landings. Takeoff operations only happen at dawn but this is a flexible thing based on traffic conditions. 02C on the other hand is for takeoff but landing is permitted as well, though spare a thought for those holding short of 02C…
- Biggest Flaw: No APP or CTR controller - It’s usually the case so I hope you guys will be more forgiving if the realism isn’t there
- Handing off to WMKJ_TWR: I’ll only do this when there’s an active ATC there but yea, what we need are loyal controllers for WSSS_APP and WSJC_CTR
- Do not takeoff on the displaced threshold on RWY 20R - as per real life, instead taxi to the runway then start taking off.
- Transition Altitude: 11,000ft
- Transition Level: FL130
Lastly, I am a true red Singaporean so this is why I am so loyal to WSSS :)
Guys, do reply below if you wish to feedback on my services, thanks!