Sony Xperia XZ2

I’ll am planning to get the Sony XZ2 I want to know
How it will run infinite flight high with no lag.

Hey!

Check out this topic, it may be of good use: Device Compatibility Thread (19.4) - Built By Us For You!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the phone there yet.

@Infinite_aviation1 sadly it appears we haven’t had anyone review it yet, perhaps you could be the first!

I personally own an XZ1 and that runs the simulator fine, the XZ2 has the same internal hardware as my Pixel 3XL which runs the sim flawlessly. You might even be able to pick up an XZ3 quite cheap somewhere 😉

2 Likes

I saw on 3d mark that the Sony xz2 has A better score than the xz3 and I am planning to get it by cex

1 Like

Yeah I can certainly recommend it. The XZ2 has an excellent high resolution screen, incredible stereo audio and it uses near stock android. Definitely go for it if you’ve found one you like 👌

1 Like

NOOOOOOO it went out of stock

Hello!

I use a Sony XZ and it works perfectly fine. Obviously not the same model but very similar. I have not experienced any lag unless connection wasn’t great. Honestly,
Xz2 will run with no issues.

1 Like

Chane mind of plans because it ran out of stock
What about the pocophone f1?

Pretty much the same specifications as the Xperia, a lower resolution display but otherwise the same. I don’t know how well optimised it’s software is, but otherwise it should be fine

1 Like

The pocophone is a beast! The only thing is that it’s a few years old (I think)… And I heard something about the Pocophone F2

1 Like

I am using my tablet
I just bought the poco f1
For £160 it was the last one
On stock!

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope it will be worth it

1 Like

It is just came in it is sooooooo smooooth on infinite flight

1 Like

Op requested closing