Songs that motivate you to keep flying

Hey guys I just wanted to know what is your favourite song that motivates you to keep flying. I have a list but I will give a taste off the type of music I like for example. When I am flying in the night I like to play: this is the rhythm of the night. Blonde version. Or cruising at 35000ft during the noon make me feel better. I don’t know what is yours so I would like to here from you

1 Like

Some Serious Out of Topic stuff for me :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Don’t you have any

Any what? Please elaborate!

1 Like

Read the title again and the text Maybe that will help

Ah, I like older music…
Bands like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Eagles, The Doors, The Rolling Stones…

Maybe electronic music gives more sense of flying, but it’s not my prefered genre of music.

3 Likes

Very good interesting

I have 700+ songs in my playlist care for me to list them 😁?

Long live th DC-9!

1 Like

Name some of them

“…I am flying passing high clouds
To be near you to be free…
…can ya hear me can you hear me…”
Rod Steward : I am sailing.
You know this song?

I listen to Coldplay and music from the 50’s.

2 Likes

I’m from Ukraine but Spanish music isn’t bad. Not the party type of music but just regular pop I Guss. Or Romanian manele lol

That’s good what about Alex Adair make me feel better that’s sounds good

1 Like

That’s like one of those house chill songs

There good though I don’t about you but if you listen to it it makes me feel that I am at 38000ft flying the a380 with the darkening off the blue sky. The feeling is absolutely incomprehensible

1 Like

Been there a few times in real life in the cockpit in erj 170 over the gulf while the sun is setting. It’s great stuff image

3 Likes

At 38,000 to lol

Are you a real pilot

Not yet but I can do stuff realated to an airline. Where I can basically fly in cockpit and learn from there

Yep, we need an off-topic category. Then users can individually decide if they want to receive updates for that topic or not.

3 Likes