Sonex Aircraft SubSonex

Hello everyone !
There are some people around the earth who think:
„Hm, I have enough money and I want to buy a plane … hm… what about a SubSonex ! I can build it by myself“
And yeah, the SubSonex is a little jet which you can build by yourself ! In my opinion, it‘s very simple concept because you have just a normal plane and then somebody thought that with an engine on it, it looks better 🙂😂
I have to say that when I saw this plane on YouTube first I didn‘t like it very much but if you see this plane starting or landing your opinion will change!
Trust me 😂!

Here you can see it flying in formation !

Source

About Sonex Aircraft:
Sonex Aircraft, LLC is an American kit aircraft manufacturer located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, producing kits for four all-metal homebuilt monoplanes. The company was founded in 1998 by John Monnett, who has designed the Monnett Sonerai sport aircraft series, Monnett Monerai sailplane, Monnett Moni motorglider, and Monnett Monex racer. Monnett designs are displayed in the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Centerof the National Air and Space Museum near Washington D.C.

For more information:

About the SubSonex:

The SubSonex is an experimental, single-place, amateur-built jet from Sonex Aircraft’s “Hornet’s Nest” development division. The aircraft is often referred to in the industry as a “microjet”.

For more information:

You can also visit their website and find out more about their gorgeous planes:

So did you take a closer look at it ?

Just think about cruising in IF with this. I wouldn‘t believe it ! 😂

• Yes, I like it
  • Well, thats ugly

0 voters

Hope you will vote for this 😆
That‘s all for now !

Good day 👋🏽