Somon Air Boeing 737-900ER

Note the oldest one is from 2015 and its very outdated So I Had to make a new one

https://www.somonair.com/index.php/home/aircrafts
Why do we want this?: This airline is based on Tajikistan and has a airport which has been reworked and this aircraft is the right option to fly to this underrated asia country and flies around 20 or more destinations if you wanted to fly in/out of dushanbe

737-900ER

The 737-900ER features an extra door aft of the wing, Lion Air received the first one on April 27, 2007
The 737-900ER (ER for extended range), which was called the 737-900X before launch, is the newest addition and the largest variant of the Boeing 737 NG line and was introduced to meet the range and passenger capacity of the discontinued 757-200 and to directly compete with the Airbus A321. An additional pair of exit doors and a flat rear pressure bulkhead increased seating capacity to 180 passengers in a two-class configuration.[citation needed] It can accommodate up to 220 passengers

I hope if you vote for this if you wanted to fly out of the Stan countries and if the 739 gets a new livery

Hey there!
You should wait the closure of the older one before making the new request. 👍

Oh sorry about that might do it now

1 Like

Voted. I actually flew to Dushanbe today, but on an Ural Airlines route.
Would be really cool to see this awesome livery and explore the incredible routes it does!

2 Likes

Oh yeah also wanted that Ural livery since I can fly more of russia

3 Likes

Me too, but this also offers a fair share of routes to russia, including some of my favourite airports like Irkutsk, Yekaterinburg and Sochi. It really does have a nice network, so hopefully one day!

1 Like

Heres a nice Photo of this nice livery taking off from Domodedovo with a ABC 747 in the background…would be great to recreate it even if the buildings would come (I hope)

2 Likes

Ik it’s only the 787 but let’s hope the next is a livery update and this should be added

Bumping this in case of new liveries coming next update

1 Like