Sometimes I wonder: what is going on inside my head

I am from Munich. I wanted to fly the new Lufthansa B787 on the FRA-MUC route. We booked FRA-MUC (Premium Eco) and MUC-FRA (Business Class). Problem: I am from Munich.
So I take an overnight train to FRA. Here’s some spotting.

Lufthansa B747-8

Lufthansa A340-300 in the Star Alliance livery

Lufthansa A320neo

Got access to the cockpit since I am a DFS member

Cruising

After we landed I showed them around (including the visitors hill) and we took an airport tour. Got to see my most favorite long haul plane close-up.

We also visited the first airport brewery in the world.

Return flight was in business class, and today the Senator and Business Lounge in the Satellite Terminal were merged. Thanks to that I got amazinf service out of my first lounge visit. We had waitors, expensive champagne, buffet and tarmac views. Literally a perfect lounge, also because it’s one of the newest.

My first time flying business class was awesome. Even though the flight only lasted 35 mins, we got a quite extensive top-notch business class meal with real cutlery and a drink in Lufthansa glasses. The seat was amazing as well. All in all a 10/10 flight even with a last minute runway change and super friendly crew. Lufthansa has been really putting effort into improving again. The service on this shoet flight was 5-star worthy.

All in all the best day of my year and even though I havent slept for the past 48 hours, I am so happy everything turned out perfectly.

22 Likes

I was not expecting an existential crisis because of an IFC thread, but here we are I guess.

2 Likes

Sometimes the IFC makes you question what you’re doing and as it turns out I havent been doing much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.